Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Real story. Or the Polygraph test, or something involving truth and lies

.Bowdown

tban.png

Today's trip was overall an eventful one. With pink hats on our mind, we were looking to swiftly unload our arsenal of 75 nukes upon MM. After steam rolling from world to world, searching for this feast of pink hats to run a bus over, we knew that we were undoubtedly superior to their warring abilities. That being said, The Last Pures ventured to take on Final Ownage Elite. The fight was epic, with Foe deciding to attack from the east, while we defended North of stairs. Both clans fought valiantly, going back and forth between one another. While MM, the inferior cowards that they are decided that the only way to gain some notoriety would be to crash the two most dominant pay-2-play powerhouses, TLP and FOE. This cowardly act committed by the Mayhem Makers, for the time being put a hault to the battle for number one. With this in mind, we were enraged at MM asking one of their leaders, SPW for a run in. This would, for once and all put a stop to their dastardly unfavorable deeds. But being the low life sack of pinkhats that they are, mm once again crawled back into their dingy cavernous hole of what they call home, single cowering away from the sheer dominance of tlp.

Soon after, the MM scum ended their failure of what they call a trip. This, inturn gave us a clear shot at the only top honorable p2p clan still out, Foe. In time, we suited and booted up to finish what we had started. TLP strategically chose to defend at at the gap north of chaos dwarves. As we suited up for the 2nd round. The Allied Forces held their ground as they were rushed by the Northern Vietnamese. The fight was going well until the northern flank was jumped by the ever ellusive Viet Cong. The Allied Forces were hard pressed to hold the trenches and the Northern Flank crumbled. I mean FOE rushed and took the northern part of dwarves. This forced the Tet Offensive(ever present battle) south toward clan wars. The epic battles pursued for an intense 45 minutes, where each clan valiantly returned countless times. Although, proving to be the stronger clan, the last pures managed to outlast foe in the action filled battle at clanwars.

ttempl.png

bar-3.png

tvfo-6.png

The MM Crash

TLP Starting 75 - Ending - 15?

FOE Starting 75+?? - Ending - idfk

100131154610.png

5bda9.png

100131125550.png

MM CRASHERS...

100131163949.png

100131140006.png

100131132700.png

bar-3.png

tvfo-6.png

The TLP Victory

TLP Starting 75 - TLP Ending - 40

Foe Starting 75 - FOE Ending - 0

5bdd6.png

5be01.png

5bdb6.png

5be7e.png

100131173335.png

100131173412.png

100131141143.png

Walking to BH when sweeping up foe

5beef.png

5be9a.png

foe3.png

dukes.png

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This man speaks the truth...pictures and me down over 2m in return don't lie.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Lol another once a week clan talking **** and trying to act like they are good. Don't got **** on us son. Remember what happened last time when TLP tried to step it up? They got jizzed on. Can't even take you guys srs lol.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

i don't see the point of spamming xxxxxxxx in p2p

and what does xxxxxxxxx mean anyway?

nice trip though ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

You're spamming in safezone.

You allow clan members to NH and Phish.

It took you over night to think of a lie for your topic?

Let's see some vids.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

Seriously... i will give it you that you had really good returning.... from the 20 tlp kids that stuck around and lost 5m worth of there bank.

how do u think u won that **** though... it was 30+min of 50 foe killing 20 returning tlp over and over till we realised ur returning with a dds and 5 barrages and dying.

A for effort

pur3strgod.png