Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Real story. Or the Polygraph test, or something involving truth and lies

.Bowdown

You think you are big boys saying you hunt pink in p2p?

Keep talking your ****, i'll show you what hunting a clan in p2p is really about get your ******* sgin up topic made son, and phish some more accs and hand them out to your recruits, get your addy sets out and stock up on tabs coz **** your going to need it.

you had 10 members max who returned in gear and we have vids showing how ******* worthless you was....

fight starts at dwavres you get ******* shafted all the way to clanwars, and you dont get a solid push or ground to stand on outside of clanwars until we leave because u were just ****... wasnt worth my time, or my members time.

If this is what you need to do to make your members come next week to provide me with loot then post more please.

remember this walli? when foe attacked us as we logged in single? how did that feel getting specced out?

1zo911u.jpg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you guys pulled 75 with signups get over yourselves. see you next sunday kiddos

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Goodjob :P 1-1 in the end? I guess foe claimed a win on a crashed fight again lol.

There were 3 fights between Foe and Tlp, so no it can't be 1-1 in the end right :P?

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

There were 3 fights between Foe and Tlp, so no it can't be 1-1 in the end right :P? I guess your comment is just retarded again lol.

lol there were 2 fights bro.

1st was the fight north of bh

2nd fight was dwarves/clan wars

also what i thought was funny, have your members risk plz so i can get my loot

100131125747.png

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

also what i thought was funny, have your members risk plz so i can get my loot

100131125747.png

what do you risk when you are out of food and pots?

DDS? I dont have alot of knowledge off the wild atm but I think you are not risking either if some1 would attack you after you used almost all your foods/runes/pots w/e

Yes i am saying that you attacked him after he prob. used all his food/pots

gtfo lol

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

**** i actually love you...

even if you did drop me on vid in old wild =[

2lld64n.gif

haha some FOE guy made this right?^^ :biggrin:

As always. Do i need to go any further.

Dutch you speak sense as always bro.

And TLP see you next weekend.

:smile:

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

what do you risk when you are out of food and pots?

DDS? I dont have alot of knowledge off the wild atm but I think you are not risking either if some1 would attack you after you used almost all your foods/runes/pots w/e

Yes i am saying that you attacked him after he prob. used all his food/pots

gtfo lol

Even without food DDS + Rune Arrows + 50 chins + Str Ammy + P Neck + Black Chaps = Over 75k. Of course I risk, I want my loot. Also, even if using all my food and not having risk was the case, there is no way I'd use all my food.

P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

since when

1. I've seen him in pvp in rune/zerk helm.

2. hes only 90 atk. if he was 30 def he would be 106 cmb not 108. 45 def would put him at 108, which he clearly is.

I just don't like the fact we had to bring a 45 deffer then try to cover it up.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

Anyone else here getting sick of these garbage clans (E,Tlp,Eop) claiming their the best when they do good a few weeks lo?!?! you guys (tlp,eop) have been getting spanked by FOE,MM for the past 42523523 years. get over yourselves, you guys will never be better then them lol :D

You own, you talk the truth.

2r7q8ef.jpg

Seems like guys got pushed back in the of the fights, I knew MM came in late in the first fight, Bit of a shame really, However, I think most of you guys had already retreated to single so, not a big issue, If ya got a vid/pics on the battleground then ya'no.

Wouldnt have a go at MM tho, They were probably hunting you guys too, Some clans dont like planned run ins, Personally i dont, but we still do them or people run all day unless they can bank for mystic, zuriels etc.

Moving on the 2nd Fight? Or 3rd, I dont know what you want to refer it, We ended up destroying you guys at dwarfes, then East of Ruins, then you camped outside of clanwars for along time, While you guys returned cleaning your banks, until we finally decided to call it a day, For we had been out an hour before you guys and had some fun fights with MM ourselves :D

I dont really know what else to say, But im pleased you guys had fun returning and returning and hugging clanwars, showed some real passion. Looking forward to more fights in P2P more competition is good competition.

Dont Question why my clan doesnt stick around tho when you guys are hugging clanwars in this ****:

5bdeb.png

100131174039.png

picture11o.png

picture8h.png

100131143424.png

5bdb9.png

Take Care x

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Seems like guys got pushed back in the of the fights, I knew MM came in late in the first fight, Bit of a shame really, However, I think most of you guys had already retreated to single so, not a big issue, If ya got a vid/pics on the battleground then ya'no.

Wouldnt have a go at MM tho, They were probably hunting you guys too, Some clans dont like planned run ins, Personally i dont, but we still do them or people run all day unless they can bank for mystic, zuriels etc.

Moving on the 2nd Fight? Or 3rd, I dont know what you want to refer it, We ended up destroying you guys at dwarfes, then East of Ruins, then you camped outside of clanwars for along time, While you guys returned cleaning your banks, until we finally decided to call it a day, For we had been out an hour before you guys and had some fun fights with MM ourselves :D

I dont really know what else to say, But im pleased you guys had fun returning and returning and hugging clanwars, showed some real passion. Looking forward to more fights in P2P more competition is good competition.

Dont Question why my clan doesnt stick around tho when you guys are hugging clanwars in this ****:

5bdeb.png

100131174039.png

picture11o.png

picture8h.png

100131143424.png

5bdb9.png

Take Care x

So true my friend <3.

its 2-0 :)

See ya next weekend

5bdeb.png

100131174039.png

picture11o.png

picture8h.png

100131143424.png

5bdb9.png

Take Care x

Quote for emphasis r[]fl

2r7q8ef.jpg