Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hello.

Woof`

Hello, My name is Gotpwned, Known as pur3 pk3r v1 in the old wild.

Im 17 and live in Holland, I am making this topic because Epidemic has been closed. I am an experienced clan warrer, have been clan warring for around 5 years now. I do not pk, I only come online for trips/events ect.

ps. I wont get p2p because I cant be bothered, I am staying F2P.

These are my stats.

2vcbbis.jpg

Hope to hear from you ;)

#Irclan. #1 P2P Med Clan. GET INTENSE OR GTFO ON MY *****

TH IS MY ONE

Fatality. Experienced pure like yourself would feed off the other great members we have. We get plenty of f2p preps and do the usual things on weekends. Great community, just check out the site and see what you think. www.rs-fi.com or chill in #fatality and speak to some babes

grogsfinalnotext.png

Sorry to hear about Epidemic closing. If you want, you can try out Eve Of Destruction. We're 4 days to bring 2 months old, and we are still growing and rising. Our Community is fantastic, forums and leadership are great. We love to have a lot of fun, and we don't make our minis and trips "Chores". We have many f2p minis and trips, and a few p2p events per week.

IRC : #Eod

Forums : Eod-rs.com

if you are solely f2p, i would recommend eop as at the moment most of our events are f2p, and we are definately one of, if not the best in this server :)

good luck with your clan searching.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Well its completely up to you but i'm going to try and tempt you to join Fatality (FI). Basically its a strong clan with a loyal member base. Great community different people from all over the world. Many guides to helping new members and people are always willing to help. Fatality pride themselves on being an honour clan and taking this seriously but having fun on the side with many different events taking place every day and at all times. In Fatality there is alot you can do, intro and have a look around the forums :). Alot of older leaders/members/ranks are rejoining back to Fatality and now is the time to really be apart of what could be the rise of one of the greatest pure clans that ever hit Runescape.

Try out devastation, i been in dv for 2 year, haven't really got bored.. We have a lot of minis and event during the week and have a devent amount of p2p and f2p pk action. If your looking for clan that has decent amount of pulls, i strongly suggest dv.

#Devastation

www.devastation.ipbfree.com

Good luck finidng the right clan for you.

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

The Last Pures « «- Honourable Rs2 Pure pking Clan

Members:

RULES | REQUIREMENTS | APPLICATION FORM

If you don't meet member requirements you can always apply as a Junior member and work your way up :)

Juniors:

RULES | REQUIREMENTS | APPLICATION FORM

IRC: #TLP

SITE: Www.Rs-tlp.com

We're a great HONOR pure clan, led currently by Gotchoback and Yo Yo Appled.

We have a great, helpful community and are 1 of the top pure clans of Runescape.

Join now ;) We'd love for you to be a member of The Last Pures.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me on TLP's site or on PW Site.

13lo0dmagix.png

joshlol.png