Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination Saturday ft. CY, AV, V , EOD , IP

blue

I really think you would of done more better by yourselves but still impressive job.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Right after clearing ip we got in north of cw as we where walking in Eod Rush's us and we pot up and step out binding and just killing them as they run in cw agin.

^

There's still no proof of this. You ran into CWA after EOD killed 2-3 of you. Then after forcing you into CWA, we went inside to avoid getting hit and run. After, you left. Therefore, the win would technically go to EOD.

Right after clearing ip we got in north of cw as we where walking in Eod Rush's us and we pot up and step out binding and just killing them as they run in cw agin.

^

There's still no proof of this. You ran into CWA after EOD killed 2-3 of you. Then after forcing you into CWA, we went inside to avoid getting hit and run. After, you left. Therefore, the win would technically go to EOD.

Found it funny how you ignored this twice on this topic now. The video cuts off as soon as we rush.

^

Could you Please Give me a Screeny or a video, i Would like to see. Since i wasn't there I have no idea, wut went on. SO if you could that wuold be helpful.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png