Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour Is Dead.

Obese Inc

Its not about honour being dead, its about people bending the rules, and making excuses.

One of the few people saying anything intelligent in this topic :pinch: .

If you think clan leaders will kick good members of their clan with good stats for just praying in 1v1 you must be living in your own little world tbh :rolleyes: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that clan leaders have stopped punishing their members for it, there is no incentive for their members to not pray or tele to stay alive.

I Don't really classify my team as Nh or Honour, NONE of them telle on trips, i WILL kick for that, Whatever they do in single I just dont think i have the right to say, i only care about what they do in multi, i myself am in TLP, and 50% of my team Is honor, It's not so much that i care about people nhing or not, i just think that if clans are going to make rules, they need to inforce them, or not worry about having the rules.

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

3. NH is only teleing during a fight. You say that most clans don't care about teleing during a fight, so let me but that into better detail for you. The clans that don't care whether someone teles during a fight, are the ones that are in a slump.

I take it there's no pure clans not in slumps

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

I used to be so against 30 def, 70 pray and praying/tele's in 1 v 1. Now I just don't give a ****, it's always going to be like this and no one can do anything to stop it. I just ignore it now and it doesn't bother me like it used too.

Capitals please at the beginning of sentences. "Fagfruit" is two words, not one. Might as well expand "rs" into Runescape, it only takes a second more to write it out. And fourth, learn to be a spelling/grammar Nazi, because you sir, have failed.

cwatididthere

point proven. sensitive ass haha

I am a big fan of the old honour code. I think the question is not about honour being dead but about everyone agreeing on what is allowed and having it enforced.

Teleporting is the biggest crime inthe honour code although praying 1v1 gets laughed at seriously. I hate those scrubs who sit in groups of 5 with ancient staffs at drags and think it's sound to pray 1v1 because they're hybriding drags and getting their **** wrecked. Also tagging now a days, I get tagged on by a lot of foe in pvp, I don't really complain about it because I would do it also if I was pking with a team.

If we all agree on a code I think more people would stick to it and punnish people who break the code. If people teleport/pray 1v1 in my opinion they don't deserve a clan pk trip at the weekend so it's anoying when you see people teleport/pray 1v1 against you then you see them at a clan pk trip doing well because if they claim to be honour and they're not then the whole point in the code has failed :)

If he uses food them I'm praying

ilu scotty

mmflash123.gif

Honors been dead since early 2007

no need to have a funeral now

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

in all clans apart from FOE&MM your right theres always excuses and ignorance and what not.

not in foe/mm though. those are the honour clans left out there.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

honestly i wouldnt boot a member becuz he prayd 1 vs 1.

but if u show me a pic of them teleing their gone.

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

in all clans apart from FOE&MM your right theres always excuses and ignorance and what not.

not in foe/mm though. those are the honour clans left out there.

Are you ******* retarded, you don't even know half the clans out there, and have you even been in 1 of them you ******* hypocrite when there are tons of vids of Foe nhing.

/quit life

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

Are you ******* retarded, you don't even know half the clans out there, and have you even been in 1 of them you ******* hypocrite when there are tons of vids of Foe nhing.

/quit life

Say whatever happened with that vid of dimon ******* all those foe kids up?

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

/quit life

Hahaha ignorant fool. no comment.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..