Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs MM

Ultra

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Foe
    • MM

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me proof of EOP using mains. E isn't EOP. Just because some E members joined EOP doesn't mean EOP is using the mains. Nice try though. If you haven't noticed those same mains that hit you on that week weren't with us. They were attacking pures instigating flame wars. Your clan ACTUALLY used mains. If you've looked at previous weeks EOP has been out those mains have hit all sorts of clans. DP, CP and even us. Now people think because some people from E and people they have talked into fighting pures is fun people are finding excuses to use their mains on trips. Might want to get your facts straight.

E isn't EOP. Just because some E members joined EOP doesn't mean EOP is using the mains

E members joined Eop and became a part of Eop. So is they are using mains arn't Eop using mains because they are a part of Eop?

titanj.png

E isn't EOP. Just because some E members joined EOP doesn't mean EOP is using the mains

E members joined Eop and became a part of Eop. So is they are using mains arn't Eop using mains because they are a part of Eop?

You can't generalize EOP as using the mains because there are some E members in EOP. When E died they scattered to many clans. Your reasoning is severely flawed. You will just find any excuse to bring your mains to trips.

Again show me proof of EOP "using mains" in the time period I have been in EOP. I doubt you have any proof. You will just show a picture of an E member that isn't even in EOP or wasn't during that time frame and say, "EOP IS USING MAINS"!

There are E kids that set out to soley hit you when they closed. Again E IS NOT EOP. We did not use mains. Mains may have helped us and they've been helping/fighting a lot of clans, but that doesn't mean that clan meaned for that to happen and they sure as hell didn't plan it.

Delibrately bringing your mains to trips (proof of them is you used mains and then you denied it now a month later someone admits it) just shows how low you guys will go.

It's one thing to bring a main to counter mains attacking you. It's another to use that main to fight a pure when you have no real proof that they are using that main other than, "OH THAT KID USED TO BE E AND SOME E JOINED EOP SO IT MUST BE EOP" as an excuse.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

You can't generalize EOP as using the mains because there are some E members in EOP. When E died they scattered to many clans. Your reasoning is severely flawed. You will just find any excuse to bring your mains to trips.

How can you say my reasoning is severally flawed when your logic is moronic, when a clan dies it dies there is no “E members” because their clan is dead. You gained a few applicants from epidemic when they closed and they decided to use mains whilst being in your clan and you clearly acknowledge that, what kind of a clan does that make you if you don’t even tell them to stop?

titanj.png

How can you say my reasoning is severally flawed when your logic is moronic, when a clan dies it dies there is no “E members” because their clan is dead. You gained a few applicants from epidemic when they closed and they decided to use mains whilst being in your clan and you clearly acknowledge that, what kind of a clan does that make you if you don’t even tell them to stop?

Lol no where in my posts do I acknowledge that.

I am saying you're claiming EOP used mains because there were E members in EOP and there were E members that WERE NOT IN EOP using mains.

E joined more than one clan and some went on to become mains.

That is the point I am making.

I am also making the point that these mains running around in the wild are instigating **** in the pure world and getting a good chuckle from this because pures aren't even using their pures anymore; they're using their mains.

EOP hasn't used any mains. Like I said show me proof in the time I have been in EOP.

When I posted, "Hey this is a main MM is using" you guys full fledged denied it. Now you're admitting it.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

I remember a few months back MM denying Froz3n fl4m3 was one of their mains. Now I know you guys really were desperate to get ahead of EOP again.

I find it amusing you guys said we used mains when it was you the entire time. That is really sad.

How could MM get ahead again when they were never below?

TH IS MY ONE

Dont know why eop are still comming onto this site, I guess ill go report you to Old Pk3r and watch him ban ur ass. As for this Carnage guy saying MM were below Eop how come Eop now has a 85 man ml and struggle to pull 70 now?

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I would like to see Foe take this, Foe are like the kinds of matched opts clan wars but I think both clans will be the same so this should be good.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

How could MM get ahead again when they were never below?

Lol you guys will do anything to win fights.

YO WE GUNNA BRING OUR MAINS AND DDOS YOUR FORUMS.

That's about as low as it goes.

My money is on FOE. FOE will crush MM.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Don't understand why there is flaming on this topic. Grow the **** up and just say good luck to those who are trying to act cool because they think arguing over the internet is the thing to do. Win or lose this war is going to be epic. Good luck MM, two more days.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

bro this is runescape not the movies.

when tlp vs foe p2p fullout happened tlp were the underdogs and they got rickrolled 3-0.

TLP comment made me giggle inside :blush:

Gl MM I'm really looking forward to this :cool:

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

That's TLP, MM underdogs always win.

but you guys are #1 in f2p so your not the underdogs technically.

i would say FOE are the underdogs in the war, since they are #2 F2P but i guess we go by vote polls these days.

either way this war shuld be close, im gonna enjoy watching it

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube