Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No Honor? No Problem!

Loz

Chaotic Warlord? Back your **** up please, he may be on ML but he left for pot a while ago and they aren't taking him off ML.

New Prayers? They were on, only turmoil was off.

You can point the finger but round 1 went smooth and after we won round 1 you decided to do just as bad.

61459.jpg

6145e.jpg

6145d.jpg

6145f.png

61466.png

what does the last pic mean o.0?

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, i was not there to attend and i apologize on Pot's behalf, I don't see why our warlord who led didn't have the "brains" to kick / lock cc, again - sorry.

Pot - If you flame any Dp in #dpures or on this topic you will be striked. If they flame first just leave the channel or dont respond.

ummmm do you understand that Ali did not leave Ch . For pot. tbh YOU wont take him off the ml as me and my ranks have sat with ali and asked him ch or Pot and he clearly Picked Chaotic as he lead the Prep vs Cs today and is still op'd in my channel and gained 25 more pos ton forums today.

So the reason why he is there idk. but it wont happen again sorry DP. thanks for bringing this to my attention talia.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Very sorry about this, will have a word to the warlord leading this [Didn't even want to this]. New prayers were ON just turmoil was off to my understanding, and the reason the CC was open due to the fact we had a problem with our offical CC [Not to sure on the problem, i wasn't there] and apparently the mains kept coming in and the other clan members, even though our warlord "Kept" kicking them.

I'm telling you straight up now that you have more work than you could possibly ever imagine in order to "fix your clan". I actually found it very funny as before the 1st round your entire clan was flaming and acting unbelievably cocky towards us while we stayed fallen in on our leader and simply didn't respond. We wanted to show some respect but you gave us 0% back. After we won the 2nd round things started to change. Your clan was scared shitless by this point. There was no more cockyness or flaming coming from POT while we waited for the 3rd round challange. You had so many trolls there supporting you and watching you, you thought it would be "embarrassing" to loose to DP considering you're a 99% P2P based clan. You guys were ******** bricks while waiting for the challenge. Extreme cockyness and flaming from you clan gets you absoutly no where and look what happened. It totally backfire on your clan. Even piling "double penetration" and "drop a nuke on dp@@@@@@@@@@@@@" actually made me lol @ how bad your clan is.

Anyway, for the vent concern, that had nothing to do with us. It was probably one of your own supporters there rooting for you to win but realised what a bad clan you infact are. As single pkers, yes, you probably are all very good, but together combined as a clan with your immaturity and average age of 12 years olds who probably still recieves pocket money and gets your mummies to pay for your P2P, you're bad.

Was enjoyably for me though mainly for laughing at you guys. Hopefully you can "fix your clan" as I highly doubt anyone will be accepting preps/minis/wars off you. Cya Sunday??? (Scratch that, you guys dont even P2P on Sundays).

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

Theres a reason NH clans are not succesful, because there is a strong correlation with NH pkers and retards. Hence every single rank in Pure of Today. They have a decent ML, good averages, its a shame they are losing to almost every clan apart from CPR.

hotkeying.gif

Oh and I also forgot to mention that we have a P2P prep vs TLP today @ 10pm GMT so I'm personally inviting POT ranks and members to come along to watch to see how a proper prep should be. You may need lessons.

PS: The rune gloves I wore was an accident and it totally won this prep for us. Can't be ****** to look back through my video footage of the prep because POT isn't worth my time, but I can almost guarantee 100% that I'll find a POT member wearing a wrong item. :confused:

PPSS: I've just read your closed topic about your pathetic attempt to try to explain why/how you lost. It actually made me lol irl and basically put the iceing on top and all around my jam sponge cake.

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

Theres a reason NH clans are not succesful, because there is a strong correlation with NH pkers and retards. Hence every single rank in Pure of Today. They have a decent ML, good averages, its a shame they are losing to almost every clan apart from CPR.

Couldn't agree with it more.

nh klen is nh

mmflash123.gif

Oh and I also forgot to mention that we have a P2P prep vs TLP today @ 10pm GMT so I'm personally inviting POT ranks and members to come along to watch to see how a proper prep should be. You may need lessons.

PS: The rune gloves I wore was an accident and it totally won this prep for us. Can't be ****** to look back through my video footage of the prep because POT isn't worth my time, but I can almost guarantee 100% that I'll find a POT member wearing a wrong item. :confused:

PPSS: I've just read your closed topic about your pathetic attempt to try to explain why/how you lost. It actually made me lol irl and basically put the iceing on top and all around my jam sponge cake.

Amazing

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Rune gloves, harder to see in the picture, easier to see in this vid

Rules:

1-10 def arm only (No mith defenders) RUNE AND ADDY GLOVES ARE ALLOWED (BOLDED THIS FOR IDIOTS LIKE DANNY)

Summoning Off

PvP items/Arm OFF

Matched opts (25 vs 25 Standard)

Ok.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility