Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

AAO vs. EOD+VD Fullout F2p War

`Htown

LOL this was so funny. I was there watching the war. AAO had mains with them and mains ready to log in (a few actually did and got raped for pixels). This was hilarious, GG AAO, most pathetic clan alive.

Omni is about to close this btw.

100403133830.png

When you can show pictures of mains then come back.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you failed to take pictures of our mains? And btw those lvl 100s..were maxed out mith pures. Lookup Kanadien and Nudes Plz.

We had no mains, and until you prove to provide picture of this accusation, you my friend, are a ******* moron.

I didn't take screenshots, they died too quickly.

I'd look up Nudes Plz but his Alog is private, GG.

I didn't take screenshots, they died too quickly.

I'd look up Nudes Plz but his Alog is private, GG.

Well this his privacy should be respected, agreed?

Get off this topic, you even said yourself before the war.."You guys might lose 3-4 people, you have close opts but you outlevel them."

And now you're turnin around and sayin this?!

Come on now Keith

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

INB4BBLOCK

AAO brought mains, tsk tsk tsk.

VD actually took EOD out too, so what the **** you on about.

http://img528.imageshack.us/i/19221531.png/

Your leader saying off Green capes, meaning VD. What do you have to say to that

What mains idiot? Nudes Plz is maxed, Kanadien is maxed as well. S--I--C----K IS A MAIN@@@@@ The only main that was there was Jan738 after the war, when he died on iced. He was wearing nothing and attacked no one until he was attacked. His being there was to scout the spot for mains/pure clans crashing/at maze.

http://img528.imageshack.us/i/19221531.png/

Your leader saying off Green capes, meaning VD. What do you have to say to that

What mains idiot? Nudes Plz is maxed, Kanadien is maxed as well. S--I--C----K IS A MAIN@@@@@ The only main that was there was Jan738 after the war, when he died on iced. He was wearing nothing and attacked no one until he was attacked. His being there was to scout the spot for mains/pure clans crashing/at maze.

umadbro

You got your ass handed to you.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Obv your better den me at it,

Hence your whole topic being a Troll.

From what I obvserved anyway; No sight of Aao, Eod left standing.

ROFLLLLL OMGGG LOOL

but yh lol i watched the thing Eod dominated you.

titanj.png

Which is exactly why you're ***** enough to hide yourself from the world. GGGGGGGGG

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

EOD+VD left standing*. You suck at trolling.

Everyone knows we obviously won (Somehow mafia convinced his SW prods that another clan purposely helping them and giving them the win still somehow counts as a fair victory, I congratulate you on that, very impressive). 17 Quality AAO vs 14 EOD, easy win, besides the point. I love how sefket actually thought for a second you won fairly lololol

EOD+VD left standing*. You suck at trolling.

Everyone knows we obviously won (Somehow mafia convinced his SW prods that another clan purposely helping them and giving them the win still somehow counts as a fair victory, I congratulate you on that, very impressive). 17 Quality AAO vs 14 EOD, easy win, besides the point. I love how sefket actually thought for a second you won fairly lololol

Im stating what I saw, if thats Troll then obv you dont know what trolling is.

Well done to both clans for participating, and shame on Vd for crashing.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Im stating what I saw, if thats Troll then obv you dont know what trolling is.

Well done to both clans for participating, and shame on Vd for crashing.

Not a shame on VD more on Mafia and VD's 5 active members. Luckily, we know EOD and VD are both going downhill already, and this will only help them go further. I am thinking EOD members aren't that dumb to believe false propaganda.

Last Post For Summary:

- This topic was posted for AAO to acknowledge the Pure Community we're back with our 17/32 man pull.

- Also partly created to honestly show anyone who cared the desperation and pathetic actions of EOD and VD.

- Thirdly, we felt it wasn't fair for us to act as if we didn't win, when we clearly were about to win until EOD Cheated.

1) EOD brought VD (At least Mafia knew about it)

He claimed when EOD rushed, VD pmed him that they were at GDZ.

100403123548.png

- This is one of the pics that show the rush of EOD, d3stiny13 was the first pile, and you can clearly see vd spamming on d3s. How did they have the same pile if VD was at GDZ as they rushed? How did VD even have the same pile if EOD didn't want VD to crash?

2) EOD brought 2 non-ML at least (Not counting VD)

- Str2win and Hallucinated (I can upload proof if anyone doubts me)

3) EOD+VD had combined piles throughout the fight

21746372.png

4) EOD's warlord said during mid-fight off green capes, meaning off VD that weren't in their CC.

19221531.png

I'm assuming you're trolling when you said we had mains that attacked you. Please provide actual proof.

I'm off to lifescape now.