Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Menace Vs virulent F2p 5v5

So Hiqh

Okay so after rq not giving us any fair mini with two lvl 90s on their side we decided to turn to our friends vl for a mini. They accepted and where massed very fast which was great.

Round 1:

4v4

This round we got off to a rough start when we rushed but llems tanked them great and we gained the lead and from their we never looked back. Ziplock dced though or we would have had 0 deaths.

8ef9d.png

8ef9e.png

8efa2.png

Round 2:

5v5

I was leading this round and we were defending our first and second piles where great but then someone was sniping me randomly and I was getting a bind around 300 hp and they piled me so I died. We still won 3 to 0. Also did a moon walk for some fun.

8efa9.png

8efa4.png

Round 3:

Pkri 6v6 starting

Well no one it seemed retunred with food but we won the inital start and we didnt stop until it was over. I tanked all my food when they piled me and I know some others got good tanks to.

8efaf.png

8efb8.png

Thank you Vl for the fair fight that we was looking for from rq but couldnt get. Was great having a mini with you guys and I look forward to more. Word to all Menace in our minis we are 2-0 thats right we off to a great start. Sorry for my failed tank in round two. Good job everyone lets keep on doing what we are doing.

• 2 weeks later...