Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's 4 Year Anniversary (Part 2)

Davey

If you're unsure about ending opts, dont assume every clan was cleared... Having a returners group at hills (when most of MM were inside fog) killing like 10 members doesn't mean you can claim a win... you wasn't at the battlefield during the main fight.

Fine, want us to change it to "MM Ending opts: In Fog"?

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please change some of your information espically this:

Dominating? More like you were loosing the fight and half way through you got squashed between DP and MM and got free rides to lumbrige within 30 seconds.

2:25 in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW3Scoe4aYQ

Also, in the fight at FOG, you had roughly 60 opts and DP had 50.

Nice attempt you make yourselves seem like the dogs bollocks though.

Edit: Was a gf @ FOG though, enjoyed it.

sorry but that vid made me lol so much at the 1st fight, ''they ran inside fog so we went hills'' yet you saw fi basically cleared you guys with like 40-50 left :S lol

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Jesus Dp, shut the hell up please. Your made a video of you getting totally stomped on and running to hills for like 2 minutes then running back to fog after we had already left cause you guys ran away. Then you spam Gf Fi? What the ****, I couldn't even attack but 5 DP and I am level 88. You guys are getting to be pathetic.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Dominating? More like you were loosing the fight and half way through you got squashed between DP and MM and got free rides to lumbrige within 30 seconds.

lmfao, we ran in fog? we stayed out the whole time, unless ur talking about individually restocking, which u could have done too, but i dont see how that gives you reason to run up to hills and do nothing, nice excuse

@ the fight at hills, l0l u guys were clumped so hard and were dropping like flies, about 7 of u died immediately. mm came and we went to the south volcano, where we started picking both of u off while u and mm were going at it, then proceeded to go to hills where we waited. i dont see how u can say u were winning when mm rushed like 10 seconds after we began fighting moron l0l

It really surprises me that you would try to pull something like that and expect anyone to be stupid enough to fall for it. We were winning by a lot so your leaders called hills because they wanted to try to rush as we were in fog about to hop to try to claim a win?

15zs5ro.jpg

Don't bother Luke.

These idiots are getting too over their heads.

Yeah, so over our heads. You got Fatality scared shitless, let me tell ya.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

******* lol

that video proves u say what u need to say to spread ur propaganda.

i've got the vid at fog, we cleared u. even in ur video u can see the white dots, nobody was inside fog. we was spread from fog to the east walking around for a good 2 minutes. we banked inside fog and hopped like any clan would once the other clan was gone. dp have a tendancy to run away from fights then run back. just like the fight vs tlp a few sundays back.

fi got sandwhiched in the second fight, although we ran south and spread for mm after u ran to single for w/e reason. i think dp's "free ride to lumby" was in 1 second when u got hit on log in rofl

grogsfinalnotext.png

No offence to anyone but DP are pretty much a no namer masser clan I hadn't heard of them till we pwned them multiple times at the weekend

that's a pretty ignorant statement sir.

DP's been around for a pretty long time and have competed with MM and FOE at times.

that's a pretty ignorant statement sir.

DP's been around for a pretty long time and have competed with MM and FOE at times.

Frosty is pretty old school and when he did attend the Fi trips the only clans Fi fought were Foe and MM so it wouldn't suprise me if he didn't know who Dp were considering they were formed late in the PCL era and didn't do much till late 09 and by then frosty had quit.

titanj.png

Frosty is pretty old school and when he did attend the Fi trips the only clans Fi fought were Foe and MM so it wouldn't suprise me if he didn't know who Dp were considering they were formed late in the PCL era and didn't do much till late 09 and by then frosty had quit.

r0fl Lmfao0000000 :biggrin:

but yeah he still painfully ignorant.

• 2 weeks later...

Grats on 4 years guys

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif