Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

srs question

Pal

umm well first of all yesit is possible i have done it but u might not want to eat alot of chocolate unless u have a bedpan cuz youll be ******** alot

When you see it...

fakengay.gif

Pointless is approved to be Pointless.

yeah if you're too retarded to understand a serious question in the questions forum then i guess it is pointless for you

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

So your saying to me your going to be on 32 hours without sleeping or **** sounds more retarded than my commnets coz thats just stupid and not real.

100523201150.png

When you see it...

fakengay.gif

So your saying to me your going to be on 32 hours without sleeping or **** sounds more retarded than my commnets coz thats just stupid and not real.

the answer being no does not make the topic pointless i wanted an answer this isnt a g+a thread or something but i just stayed up for 32 hours without sleeping so i guess according to yourself you are retarded thx 2 #wbd for suport

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I do that every day... but that's my account, it's being commanded be a bot :cool:

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning