Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality's F2P Mini Wednesday

DB Tyler

First of all, I wanna apologize because none of my topics ever look "pretty" but I don't really have time for all that. I'm here to tell you what went down and give you the links to our videos, sorry if it's sore on the eyes or boring... I just like to keep everyone updated on what we're up to even though most don't care. :)

DB vs EOP

We started off the mini day by approaching EOP for a mini war knowing they would be a challenge, we quickly massed up and hopped to EOP's world ready for some fun.

EOP Attack:

EOP Starting - 7

EOP Ending - 5

DB Starting - 7

DB Ending - 0

Their quick pile transitions and high dungeoneering levels finished us off pretty quickly this round, but I assured everyone we still had a chance and made sure no one gave up.

DB Attack:

EOP Starting - 7

EOP Ending - 0

DB Starting - 7

DB Ending - 5

Our scimitars overpowered them in this round, also a nice tank from one of our lower 1 defence pures helped seal the win.

PK Run In:

EOP Starting - 7

EOP Ending - 0

DB Starting - 7

DB Ending - 3

This round was close but our first piles dropped so easily it basically gave us the win, gf EOP it's always nice to mini you guys without flame :)

video by: Kyle|Sraveish (sorry for the late 3rd round)

DB vs FP

Shortly after our mini with EOP, a new clan called Flawless Pures asked us for a matched opts mini as well. I noticed we had some newer members/future applicants on so I gladly accepted and soon it began.

DB Attack:

FP Starting - 6

FP Ending - 0

DB Starting - 6

DB Ending - 4

FP Attack:

FP Starting - 6

FP Ending - 0

DB Starting - 6

DB Ending - 4

PK Run In:

FP Starting - 6

FP Ending - 0

DB Starting - 6

DB Ending - 5

If you watch the video you can see that in each round, 2 of our piles were dead before FP could kill 1 of ours meaning they were playing catch up the whole mini. Had fun guys, hopefully we'll fight each other again soon

video by: Jackk` AKA Gummy Bear <3

DB vs Z

After winning 2 mini's back to back, and knowing that we haven't lost a war to Zenith yet since being opened we decided to challenge them to end the win streak with some fun.

Z Attack:

Z Starting - 6

Z Ending - 0

DB Starting - 6

DB Ending - 5

Not much to say about this round, Zenith decided to pile me first. After a bunch of tanking and dragging eventually it led to them losing.

DB Attack:

Z Starting - 6

Z Ending - 4

DB Starting - 6

DB Ending - 0

Props to Zenith for winning this round, came as a suprise to me as well considering how badly we outleveled them. As you can see in the video our caller and leader for this mini was lagging pretty hard and it caused some confusion in Ventrilo. We figured it out though and went into round 3 prepared.

PK Run In:

Z Starting - 6

Z Ending - 0

DB Starting - 6

DB Ending - 6 (Perfection)

Our binds and strength levels seemed to overwhelm them here, they didn't last very long and some even ran for the portal.

video by: Danky (lol @ the lag)

Also I'd like to add that earlier in the day we sweeped Carpediem in an f2p mini as well, 3 - 0

There's no video though so I won't bother annoying you guys with opts etc :P

If you guys hate us, please try and refrain from flaming our topics. I'm not here to chat **** about winning in clan wars I just want to show the community what our day was like.

#Divine-Brutality

DB #1 ftp!@$%WE%^&*()_!@#$%^&*()

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg