Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One Chaotic Day

emre

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you headed out with 52 and only had 42 by your first fight?

something doesn't seem right here...

We were looking for a Run in for about a hour and kids had to leave

We were looking for a Run in for about a hour and kids had to leave
For about an hour huh? I think our first fight was you was around 15-20 minutes after our mass. And i know you didnt mass an hour before we did...
igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

Teaming. Ir used Ex remember?

Vid is almost done.

And we only let them come b\c they where the only low lvl clan out in p2p they got bored and wanted some action so they asked if they could tag along which in all do respect i said yes. i mean Whats the big deal? they had like 6 50s and a few 60s and a 70. Whoopie.

I Like Zenith and to have them tag along was a fun Ride Tonight :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Ok Ir i cant Wait to own u some more. STOP RUNNING STOP RUNNING THIS IS WHY WE CANT BEAT ANYONE.

ill bring back the old school rage out of Zo.

14wc5fo.jpg

Zo will not be leading, I love how last weekend when you don't have Zenith you get raped 3 times (p2p) cleared in minutes. Saturday Cp saves your life at hut and in our F2P prep there was no match 3-0 much?

You are taking this "Victory" the wrong way. You didn't "win" by yourself one, second you can't even claim this. We get crashed and you assume you beat us because you "cleared" the flanking unit but you didn't even acknowledge the gap were TR was crashing. Then as 20 IR are picking off the Ch that run to easts plus the few that remained at hills Foe comes to get sweet revenge on us.

Teaming gets you nowhere Duval, it gives you a false sense of accomplishment. It is a shame that your 10 year old members like Emre are brain washed by you and don't see that "beating" us once means nothing especially with these circumstances. Gl with Cx on saturday as well, and hopefully you cleared up the situation were you got dropped by 3 kids rushing clw?

Were is Hugh in all of this, you are out of control.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

jsl8o09v.png

I'm sorry CH, but did you forget this SIDE of the fight??

Notice how it looks like you have more members, but you are all clumped and getting owned by this point, you may have taken down the FLANK unit, but you were getting destroyed before TR crashed, face it, you try to cover yourself up but if you look at this topic closely you are obviously wrong, get your facts straight and I can't wait to see you next weekend. Where FOE hopefully doesn't crash our return unit and you'll be screwed

RSN: Forfeit_Now
IRC: [iR]Ryan|Forfeit_Now PM for any help!
ryansigh.png
intense.png

First of all Ch did a wrong thing teaming with another clan fighting an individual clan and claiming a win, No respect on that, Duval please work on you're English, And IR's part of disappointment is not to crash when Fi is in a fight especially when it was going for a while.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

First of all Ch did a wrong thing teaming with another clan fighting an individual clan and claiming a win, No respect on that, Duval please work on you're English, And IR's part of disappointment is not to crash when Fi is in a fight especially when it was going for a while.

I have talked to Fi ranks about it, won't be happening again.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Thanks Evan.

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

Because it was 2 days in a row, Yesterday too we had a fight with foe you guys crashed we still won but still, Today too got it out of hand :P, It's cool though just don't let that happen again ^.^

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

You guys got hella clumped, Avoid that next time, Otherwise good job.

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

Next?

Exactly my point from my earlier post, how do you claim a win that gets crashed RIGHT in the middle of fighting, besides the fact it would have ended bad for CH since they were so clumped and we had them distracted by a flank.

RSN: Forfeit_Now
IRC: [iR]Ryan|Forfeit_Now PM for any help!
ryansigh.png
intense.png

your flank was **** we cleared you . we got pics of that side empty and everyone got loot. that side was lead by Troyy and i lead the gap side.

give it up bro u lost.

14wc5fo.jpg

(17:01:33) <[iR]Titans> (17:00:29) <%`Callum> (22:06:28) <`Roman`> ******* seriously

(17:01:34) <[iR]Titans> (17:00:29) <%`Callum> (22:06:33) <`Roman`> we come to help you

(17:01:34) <[iR]Titans> (17:00:29) <%`Callum> (22:06:36) <`Roman`> and you ******* kill us

Foe cleared us. and Tr crashed

Then we ask you for a rematch, and you accept then tell HF to hit us.

A) We had no involvment with HF hitting you.. you should know all they do is roam dwarves/Greaters as main/zerk clans do -.-

B) We killed Tr uppon loggin at the trees? hence roman getting mad...

C) Foe didnt clear you we did they cut off your returners.

vtc9a4pv.png

Look in the picture "Get back to hills" it was obviously after everyone died and already got cleared that wasn't your ending opts... just take a lose stop being the desperate clan you are..

We wanted some redemption for Ir\'s actions during our fight with FI, they were picking Foe as well as FI off during the whole fight which is what desperate clans do nowadays.

Y didnt u fight cpf?

O we never asked u nvm

But yh, It's hilarious that all Z is; a bunch of flaming pieces of **** that pull 10 to a trip, nuff said. Good job on the trip Duval.