Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Get Owned!

L1zArDxKiNg

13046739.jpg

About Us:

I decided to start this team after being bsed multiple times by random clan chats I joined in World 32. I knew many people had to have this same problem, so I decided to create this team. My vison for Get Owned is a bs free clan chat that remains active throughout the day for low level pkers. This is for legit pkers who are tired of being bsed. It doesn't matter if your pure or have defense, this is not a clan as long as your 40-55 Combat. That being said, we have a forum it's nothing special just a way to be more organized and keep our members to know one another to prevent BSing even more and also you can find times we will be doing big masses and alot of other information. We're not big at the moment, but we will be pking World 32 throughout the day everyday. Need to know when we will be out pking? Ask on our forums for all your information needs.

Requirements:

-40-55 Combat

-Defense & Pure Pkers Allowed

-No BSing

-Must follow orders of leader

To Join:

-Join The CC: Nico Ruben

-Highly recommended to register and apply on forums (Gets your name to the team and helps everyone familiarize themselves with one another)

-If the CC is not currently active, you can post on forums to find out when it will be or hangout in CC

Links:

Forums

• 2 months later...