Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Friday - June 25th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD FIGHT!... *******. I think for the sake of the pure world, we need to start killing out the ***** clans, and we can be RS hero's. Those guys must be pretty mad at their failed teaming two weeks in a row. Serves them right for the **** they tried to pull last week, and now they try to make us out to be the bad guys lol.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Over a year at the top. Feels good man.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Great job on trip especially handling Fi & Foe at the hill / hut.

One of your members were using steels though X:

MM so confident we was scheming to use steel weapons and arrows ... apparently this member took action

FOE should be happy there are wrong numbers here. IF all the newbs knew FOE is slumping so bad FOE wouldnt get any apps ne more

now that they have lower reqs they should be more careful about it

but about the trip, great trip as it seemed

@All foe members

Did I not say right after the fight that they would a good 70+, claim they had like 55, and that we had like 60+

@MM, you say you were just repaying the favor for last weekend, like you haven't been crashing us and teaming since I came back at least(april)..

We repayed the favor the weekend before, you don't repay the favor when you started it.

@Slabby lol ownage daddy

@Martin, we lowered the Fa req by like 2 levels because we raised them we when were in our prime for over 7 months not losing any fights hardly, seems as though no one seems to remember that when PvP first came out, foe didn't lose any fights in p2p for about half a year, and f2p was about the same until FI + MM teamed up, which led to FI dying

Lol.

I'm off the topic, I've said everything that needs to be said

nah its OK chad guy, i believe you can compete some day..

but I hate the fact that FOE is the main reason MM ends up crashing FOE/FI fights or whatever. Those are the closest clans competition wise to MM and if you (FOE) keep logging/running from MM CONSTANTLY they get no action, therefore they're forced to get fights using cheaper tactics.

If you just gave MM fights instead of running like cowards there would be no need for crashing and **** like this. I know you're slumping but just give it a try, your clan obviously needs some practice

lol martin you're so retarded. no wonder you're in IR

FOE should be happy there are wrong numbers here. IF all the newbs knew FOE is slumping so bad FOE wouldnt get any apps ne more

now that they have lower reqs they should be more careful about it

but about the trip, great trip as it seemed

Foe slumping? lol.

and its the future applicants reqs which were changed, not full members

nah its OK chad guy, i believe you can compete some day..

but I hate the fact that FOE is the main reason MM ends up crashing FOE/FI fights or whatever. Those are the closest clans competition wise to MM and if you (FOE) keep logging/running from MM CONSTANTLY they get no action, therefore they're forced to get fights using cheaper tactics.

If you just gave MM fights instead of running like cowards there would be no need for crashing and **** like this. I know you're slumping but just give it a try, your clan obviously needs some practice

yes let's fight outnumbered by 20. when we have higher opts than mm they don't come to us.

and talking about needing practice, please come with your ****** clan and give us some free loot (oh wait, practice)

speaking of which,

(12:28:11) -[PT]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Spartan4781 was not found in the RSHSC.

hey criti guy

IR pwns FOE equal opts, we have nicer site than you and we aren't ALL NUMBERS.

btw u lolz, we waiting u in #irclan come and fight us with ur slumped clan

FOE pulled 20 less than MM and you saying they not slumping? Lol I guess you call that ownag. But actually, I agree, I don't think Foe has ever done better than that...THEY ARE DOING AWESOME, keep it up. Best you will be able to do.

Just make a decision, are you slumping or not? At one time you get mad over it when some1 says u slumping, the other time you run from MM because you pull ****** opts.

oh btw, when was the last time Foe won a war?

cuz 82 stat cant make up the OWNAGE ELITE theory, they have to practise and make that up by pking well

hey criti guy

IR pwns FOE equal opts, we have nicer site than you and we aren't ALL NUMBERS.

btw u lolz, we waiting u in #irclan come and fight us with ur slumped clan

FOE pulled 20 less than MM and you saying they not slumping? Lol I guess you call that ownag. But actually, I agree, I don't think Foe has ever done better than that...THEY ARE DOING AWESOME, keep it up. Best you will be able to do.

Just make a decision, are you slumping or not? At one time you get mad over it when some1 says u slumping, the other time you run from MM because you pull ****** opts.

oh btw, when was the last time Foe won a war?

cuz 82 stat cant make up the OWNAGE ELITE theory, they have to practise and make that up by pking well

(13:33:02) -[JS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [MM] Mayhem Makers ( http://mm-rs.org ) | Members: 151 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 78.63 | P2P: 82) Strength: 92.29 Hp: 88.3 Magic: 92.09 Ranged: 92.65 Skill Total: 1,223 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 103) | Cape: Wilderness6 | Last Updated: 26th Jun 2010

(13:33:16) -[JS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [FOE] Final Ownage Elite ( http://Foe-Rs.Com ) | Members: 119 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 80.14 | P2P: 85.51) Strength: 93.17 Hp: 90.17 Magic: 94.27 Ranged: 95.16 Skill Total: 1,366 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 71) | Cape: Wilderness30 | Last Updated: 26th Jun 2010

lolwat? 20 ppl less? big deal

when was the last time foe won a war... when was the last time somebody declared on us p2p?

get your facts right before flaming.

and btw IR vs Foe, i'd bet my cookies that we'd win even opts f2p or p2p

not gonna argue with a retard.

(13:33:02) -[JS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [MM] Mayhem Makers ( http://mm-rs.org ) | Members: 151 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 78.63 | P2P: 82) Strength: 92.29 Hp: 88.3 Magic: 92.09 Ranged: 92.65 Skill Total: 1,223 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 103) | Cape: Wilderness6 | Last Updated: 26th Jun 2010

(13:33:16) -[JS]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [FOE] Final Ownage Elite ( http://Foe-Rs.Com ) | Members: 119 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 80.14 | P2P: 85.51) Strength: 93.17 Hp: 90.17 Magic: 94.27 Ranged: 95.16 Skill Total: 1,366 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 71) | Cape: Wilderness30 | Last Updated: 26th Jun 2010

lolwat? 20 ppl less? big deal

when was the last time foe won a war... when was the last time somebody declared on us p2p?

get your facts right before flaming.

and btw IR vs Foe, i'd bet my cookies that we'd win even opts f2p or p2p

not gonna argue with a retard.

SO I heard you got rid of the associates memberlist LOLOL, just right before you lowered reqs. COINCIDENCE?

oh dear oh dear, TEH GREAT ALMIGHTY SLUMP

we're still waiting in #irclan , come declare a matched fight on us if you're THAT good

If only you were a bit more mature and a bit more respectable, maybe you wouldn't be hated by most for generally being overconfident and ignorant zealots.

I'm pretty sure your clan does rollcall, so if you could show me the CC for today's trip and tomorrow's trip it'd be much appreciated.

Good job on your trip I guess :thumbsup:

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg