Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why not?

ApeJr

Atleast Fi has good addy daddies, I've seen loads of lvl 70s-80s in Eop in addy. Also idc what you say about Cp, its the honest truth. You come here flaming/trolling Fi about their addy when Eop is even worse.

Lol you iz stupidz, i was HC in cp for 1yr+ and i know how many ******* lvl 80s and 70s you guys have in addy, there was a time when a lvl 72 applied with 33 defence, and i declined but all the other leaders wanted him in, so please check your clans facts before you start talking ****. *****.

Lol you iz stupidz, i was HC in cp for 1yr+ and i know how many ******* lvl 80s and 70s you guys have in addy, there was a time when a lvl 72 applied with 33 defence, and i declined but all the other leaders wanted him in, so please check your clans facts before you start talking ****. *****.

clan hop

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Lol you iz stupidz, i was HC in cp for 1yr+ and i know how many ******* lvl 80s and 70s you guys have in addy, there was a time when a lvl 72 applied with 33 defence, and i declined but all the other leaders wanted him in, so please check your clans facts before you start talking ****.

Yep, as a past oldschool member with access to their council boards and ml, I varify that they had at least half a dozen or more level 60-80 accounts with addy. Unquested too. Few of those accounts are now zerkers, who I see at many of their trips and events =|. Meh... information I would have kept to myself- though Jakes post was senseless.

That was nearly 6 months ago, sure they have more by now =\

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

KYLEEEE

KYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your mom is so fat she needs her own zipcode.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Yep, as a past oldschool member with access to their council boards and ml, I varify that they had at least half a dozen or more level 60-80 accounts with addy. Unquested too. Few of those accounts are now zerkers, who I see at many of their trips and events =|. Meh... information I would have kept to myself- though Jakes post was senseless.

That was nearly 6 months ago, sure they have more by now =\

yea man of jets we improved now. we got some 90+ addy daddys now we are loyal and friendly and dont clan hop 24/7

HURRAY FOR LOYAL 90+ ADDY DADDY'S

HURRAY!

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

sad that you took time out of your day to make that

must have taken ages

@jonty, what ranks? jayhawk is retired, other than that, there were only a few members that posted on there. as for that def calc thing, that was like a year ago? eop was near the top anyway my friend xD. regardless, that doesnt have anything to do with me saying eop has more addy than fi. nice try tho

Some rebels don't want to accept the fact that every clan loses from time to time and that this event is strictly for fun. Basically people are taking their win-loss records too seriously and don't want to compete so try to make it look like its some type of set-up/not fun.