Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Sat+Fri F2P trip

Speshls

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM's Clan Directory

SATURDAY

FOE had a plan this weekend which was to "down" MM. With no prep, sign ups, or any rewards we knew it would be tough to defend this with no stress on this weekend. We left with about 83 and peaked around 95 people.

16gqdc.png

Friday vid

Saturday vid (DOUBLE RAINBOW OMG)

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

We started out hunting FO and we rushed them with a massive hill disadvantage and even being out opted. We quickly pushed and held the east side of the hill. About after 5 minutes FO seemed to take the upper hand. I quickly called a regroup on Sperm hill and in 45seconds (while FO was on far east hill) we had 20. FO rushed us and tried to clear us but within another 20 seconds we had 50+ people on the hill. We soon took the upper hand and pushed the north side leaving FO to run to the west. From here we pushed them into clan wars & got our ending opts. From here we hopped to another world to hunt FI.

MM Starting - 84

MM Ending - 67

FO Starting - 89

FO Ending - 0 (however 2 minutes after we hopped they took a fake ending lol)

100710142916.png

^Our regroup at sperm hill & FO rushing it.

100710143114.png

^Defending our regroup very well.

100710143128.png

^ Clearing FO.

100710143157.png

^ FO takes their ending 2 minutes after this when we are long gone.

n4cnt2.png

Fight 2 consisted of MM chasing FO over multiple worlds. Finally we caught up with them and charged them from about 15 wildy levels away. They were shocked it seemed and we applied pressure causing them to regroup multiple times. Keeping the pressure on we soon broke them and pushed them to BH.

MM Starting - 88

MM Ending - 75

FO Starting - 85

FO Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

As we were banking we seen FO at the graveyard spamming "MM cleared" to take another fake ending. This time we weren't going to allow them get a fake ending. We charged down the stairs and quickly pushed them up 5 wildy levels. We were all out of prayer while FO was full but we continued to dominate the fight until it ended by pushing them into single and 14 wildy levels away from the area the fight started.

MM Starting - 75 (lots were still returning from previous fight)

MM Ending - 57

FO Starting - 60 (still had more returning from the previous fight)

FO Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

After pushing them to north bh stairs we got our fall in for ending and walked south. We walked into FO who tried to return and get an easy win. However even though we were low food & no prayer we charged them. Quickly pushing them down 3 wildy levels where they camped BH stairs for a good 5 minutes. We ended up with around 75 people at the stairs and FO called off their pking trip.

MM Starting - 57

MM Ending - 83 (returning from the previous fight)

FO Starting - 40 (still had tons returning)

FO Ending - 0 (ended their trip)

n4cnt2.png

Friday

Well we started off Friday very strong. We had 80+ the entire trip and peaked at 90. As Fridays go many clans go do safe zone clan wars to avoid us or they don't even come out. The same thing pretty much happened this weekend.

We started off with chasing FI over a few PvP worlds when we found them in barb :laugh: . We maybe sniped 10 kills and left to find bigger fish.

We soon found EOP who had significantly less amount of people than us but we decided to go invisible. We took 30 people and hid them south of hills and as soon as the fight started they charged in.

n4cnt2.png

MM Starting - 58

MM Ending - 86

EOP Starting - 65

EOP Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

Thanks to the clans that fought us and the members that attended this trip, it made it out to be a good one. See you tomorrow!

100710223116.png

100710223257.png

100710225657.png

100710230458.png

100710230906.png

t8vl56.jpg

100710172513.png

100710175746.png

100710175836.png

100710175948.png

100710182944.png

100710223130.png

100710223248.png

100710225633.png

100710225848.png

100710230334.png

100710230557.png

100710233000.png

100710230859.png

100710230845.png

100710235828.png

100710235921.png

100711000438.png

100711000450.png

100711002936.png

100711005045.png

100710230530.png

100710230622.png

100710231044.png

100710231108.png

100710232633.png

100710233015.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sad irl i missed friday

sat made up for it lol gj guys

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Sorry for double post I believe but adding this video

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

sounds like mm is mad, gf 1-1

Where do you get this mad thing from? You can believe whatever you want and you can say 1-1 it doesn't make a difference.

Vid shows it all :happy: .

To all MM members don't bother trolling / flaming here. You have nothing to flame about after the money we made today.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Where do you get this mad thing from? You can believe whatever you want and you can say 1-1 it doesn't make a difference.

Vid shows it all :happy: .

To all MM members don't bother trolling / flaming here. You have nothing to flame about after the money we made today.

******* lol'd take another look at MM and try say the last line seriously

15cijcw.jpg

Final Ownage Elite | Apply today!
ViBeZz

sounds like mm is mad, gf 1-1

Why would we be mad? Im not mad because there is nothing to be mad about.

Was good trip I had me some fun gettin loots

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

******* lol'd take another look at MM and try say the last line seriously

I don't get it? Just because you're upset about us ending your trip doesn't mean you have to cause drama on a runescape related forum.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

The funny thing is I died 3 times that time at ruins... and I remember evrytime i had this main following me attacking me all the time?

y2e28.png

Previously seen.....

100711000450.png

you guys take mains aswell now?

and hardly upset... mm is known for this, losing then claiming wins. you've been doing it since 07 back when tlp allways had run ins with mm at drags and you allways said you won when there was no pink hats in sight

15cijcw.jpg

ViBeZz

The funny thing is I died 3 times that time at ruins... and I remember evrytime i had this main following me attacking me all the time?

y2e28.png

Previously seen.....

100711000450.png

and hardly upset... mm is known for this, losing then claiming wins. you've been doing it since 07 back when tlp allways had run ins with mm at drags and you allways said you won when there was no pink hats in sight

wow thats funny. thats the same main that was attacking us the whole time! man that mm member on his main must be really stupid if he attacks his own clan as well! rofl what a moron!

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

**** move but yea it's easier to lay traps than chase clans all over the wild.

lol ye i guess, we prefer just to wait for the other clan to fight some1 else then we crash dem.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

http://swiftimg.net/images/public/y2e28.png

Previously seen.....

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1417/100711000450.png

Dude, there were random mains attacking both clans throughout the fights, including a number of #snipe members who were targeting MM only during the fight at the hills. Stop trying to flame bait here because there's no point in it.

http://swiftimg.net/images/public/y2e28.png

Previously seen.....

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1417/100711000450.png

Fighting in the second biggest pking world on a Saturday beside a safe zone and you don't expect mains... Also 2nd pic looks like he's on Mahatma.

Also you clearly weren't around in 2007 if you think we had run ins with TLP lol. I remember ONE run in with TLP (not the foe+tlp alliance) and it was more of a cluster because we killed FOE seconds before.

Please for the love of god stop arguing about stuff you know NOTHING about.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Jesus kid your stupid were in a BH world next to Bh bank and you expect it to be a clean fight with no mains around? Mains like to attack pures because we are easy kills and that same main was attacking me but I didn't ***** about it because I was took focued on killing Foe

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Fighting in the second biggest pking world on a Saturday beside a safe zone and you don't expect mains... Also 2nd pic looks like he's on Mahatma.

Also you clearly weren't around in 2007 if you think we had run ins with TLP lol. I remember ONE run in with TLP (not the foe+tlp alliance) and it was more of a cluster because we killed FOE seconds before.

Please for the love of god stop arguing about stuff you know NOTHING about.

It was around 07.. or maybe 08.

TLP's aussie trip like early morning on a sunday I think.

it was when GE was first introduced maybe like a week after GE came out and we did it every week I can even get pictures from SK with dates at the bottom

and about that main, i uploaded the wrong picture. That main was with you the first time we fought which I believe was in a different world

15cijcw.jpg

ViBeZz

It was around 07.. or maybe 08.

TLP's aussie trip like early morning on a sunday I think.

it was when GE was first introduced maybe like a week after GE came out and we did it every week I can even get pictures from SK with dates at the bottom

and about that main, i uploaded the wrong picture. That main was with you the first time we fought which I believe was in a different world

wilderness wasn't around in 08 you idiot.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png