Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pure's Wednesday

Tim

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, My point is TLP is improved in F2P because Discepolo is guy who is ex-mm and experienced. He joined TLP few years ago then he got promoted to Warlord. That's why he is good calling in vent. Also, TLP is doing well spam.

Respect TLP.

Naw bud, you are dumb so i can see why your posting this, Disecpolo is a great warlord, and he didn't get any of that from MM son.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Discepolo's leadership helps tlp alot, but it's certainly not because he's ex mm, its because he has plenty of experience in both p2p and ftp waring and has time to listen to peoples oppinions, if what you are saying was the case and he took after mm, he would be running around eating pies, getting stuck in barrage dd's and str8 praying mellee in p2p minis instead of mini-ing with the best.

ROFL!

Was a Great Fight. Even tho i was lvl 69 and i right clicked your fall in and everyone was red but one person Lolz XD.

your f2p skills have greatly Flourished and i am proud to say i got my *** beat by Tlp !. Thanks for the practise!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Was a Great Fight. Even tho i was lvl 69 and i right clicked your fall in and everyone was red but one person Lolz XD.

your f2p skills have greatly Flourished and i am proud to say i got my *** beat by Tlp !. Thanks for the practise!

Yeah our average F2p cmb is like 82, Average p2p is like 86 lol :smile: