Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Birthday DP!! =)

-Tayyab-

Good fights to all clans today, we had alot of fun. I really enjoyed this trip, especially the DP run-in at sperm hill, it was a pretty long and intense fight, I survived with 0 food at like 25 hp lol. And kyle, im not so sure about crashing because I wasn't on for part of the trip, but I know our first fight at sperm hill definately wasn't crashed. No hard feelings though, was a fun day overall.

Gj to our opponents and happy 2nd anniversary to DP, hopefully there will be more to come. :cool:

first fight you definitely won im not talking about that. we weren't ready and didn't realize you had more opts than us lol

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Great job EOP. :]

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

I said we can't really claim a win on the 2nd fight with MM as it was crashed by 2 clans, but the other 2 were fairly legit.

Thanks for the fights everyone B)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

100730181644o.png

41defw00t is a main in your clanchat.

Like M0nk is your clan leader main and still uses it to your trips.

Ssj4Fatality you allow him to come onto trips with his main, I know he scouts but he also participates in wars.

There's proof that you do bring mains, I know there's a handful more with that also.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

I said we can't really claim a win on the 2nd fight with MM as it was crashed by 2 clans, but the other 2 were fairly legit.

Thanks for the fights everyone B)

3rd fight was crashed by cp and then foe?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

That was the 2nd fight, the one at green hill which i said we can't really claim a win over.

The 3rd one, when we got there it was Fi north of trees, fighting CP who were west of them, and MM were by themselves up at dwarves, no-one crashed it.

7431051924523195.png

first fight you definitely won im not talking about that. we weren't ready and didn't realize you had more opts than us lol

If you did realize they had more, you would just run and hop.. it's runescape.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Because we had a fun trip and Fi haven't won a fight for 7 consecutive saturdays?

??????????

7431051924523195.png

That was the 2nd fight, the one at green hill which i said we can't really claim a win over.

The 3rd one, when we got there it was Fi north of trees, fighting CP who were west of them, and MM were by themselves up at dwarves, no-one crashed it.

it was fi vs mm, then cp crashed, so mm left..you crashed mm, mm were regrouping from fi vs mm after cp crashed