Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Questions on Warring

Am0n

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to mention CP.

Ask us for a f2p prep and we'll accept. =)

I was trying to last night but my clan was being buttheads -.-

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Shawn you really do depend on purewarfare. DAM

STRIKE. =P lol.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

And on the record am0n, you really are a crappy founder, you turn up to last sunday trips massing with clan wars gear, just like a newfag would for attention. You don't deserve to lead to CPR and are lucky that Jack/Sam havn't disowned you yet. That being said maybe your inactivity contributed to CPR coming out of their slump, either way, Gj.

There are some very, very good reasons for him going inactive and having the inability to attend trips (He masses in clw gear because some one has just been on his account to a mini). I wont go into the reasons here though. He comes on irc when he can, checks the forums when he can. Considering his situation, I wouldn't expect anything more.

End of the day, Clans think if they lose they will slump. Why do you think no one full-outs anymore?

To add a little to that thought; MM and FOE have full-outs quite often and both are at the top of the food chain. Maybe the real solution is for everyone to host more official wars

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Mark may I mention that MM and Foe are the marquees of the clan world and get the most exposure to the general public.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Amon is a founder, he is older then most of us and has a much more busy scheldule, i dont think you can argue on his inactive position, hes done a lot for the clan. other then that, i believe a lot of clans have founders whom are never at trips or are inactive.

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR