Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yeah I'm searching.

R2D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be rude or anything but didn't he said he wanted a clan pulling 40+ to trips?

Yes he did, however that wouldn't rule us out if you knew anything. (Excluding yesterday from what I am told) :happy:

Mind your own business anyway, thanks.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Lol Zo giving lectures on Ego.

I want a clan with under 110 ML. No exceptions.I want a clan that does both F2P/P2P.I'm a busy guy, I don't have time to get 50 referrals, 200 posts and attend 400 trips to get accepted. I want a clan with a semi-easy application (I don't expect to waltz in)I'm not big on solo pking so don't demand 289383 pk pics.I want a clan that pulls 40/50+ regularly. Both in F2P and P2P and a clan that preps often.Clans I don't wanna join;MMFoeCPKl

From these "demands", I'm free to draw the conclusion that you act like your some hot **** that clans would **** all over their monitors to have you with them. It's the other way around son, you should be the one doing whatever it takes for a clan to let your worthless self in.

P.S I'm not really sure who you are, but I'll let you know I've been arguing/debating/******** on kids on the forums for 3 and a half years, you're not going to "win".

Good luck finding a clan.

kanyecopy.jpg

R2D, check out Crimson project bro :)

#clan-cpr

or...

www.crimson-project.com

PS: If you want to **** Zo off even more, IR hates us. ROFL.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Considering them all atm except IR for my own reasons.

FI website is hella ugly though.

@ WAR or w/e you're called.

Your forums are ugly, you wear teal hats and your memberlist is too small :)

lol dumb kid your too cocky, all you care about is forums? damn bruh gl finding a clan

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Hey man Check out Crimson Project.

We pull what you want in P2P, we dont in F2P

We have Preps just about everyday sometimes 2 in a day

We have A **** ton of minis and unofficial trips during the weeks.

We are a smaller clan but a hell of a tight community, and we have a VERY sexy site.

Check us out at www.Crimson-Project.com our IRC is #Clan-CPR

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

R2D, check out Crimson project bro :)

#clan-cpr

or...

www.crimson-project.com

PS: If you want to **** Zo off even more, IR hates us. ROFL.

Yes, please join this clan, killing you off every week would be highly enticing. :happy:

kanyecopy.jpg

i highly advise you joining IR, #irclan Www.rs-ir.com

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

I want a clan with under 110 ML. No exceptions.I want a clan that does both F2P/P2P.I'm a busy guy, I don't have time to get 50 referrals, 200 posts and attend 400 trips to get accepted. I want a clan with a semi-easy application (I don't expect to waltz in)I'm not big on solo pking so don't demand 289383 pk pics.I want a clan that pulls 40/50+ regularly. Both in F2P and P2P and a clan that preps often.Clans I don't wanna join;MMFoeCPKl

From these "demands", I'm free to draw the conclusion that you act like your some hot **** that clans would **** all over their monitors to have you with them. It's the other way around son, you should be the one doing whatever it takes for a clan to let your worthless self in.

P.S I'm not really sure who you are, but I'll let you know I've been arguing/debating/******** on kids on the forums for 3 and a half years, you're not going to "win".

Good luck finding a clan.

don't **** with him he been shitin on peeps for 3 1/2 yrs

lifes a ***** n then ya die

I simple fail to see your point with this link, is it an attempt to flame-bait or troll? Either way it's really a shïtty attempt.

OT: You're judging clans without even having the knowledge about them, however good luck finding your place. Hope it goes better with settling in one this time around, iPanda(?). Also Zo goes hard, haha.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png