Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[9/25/10] Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip

Drunk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, you guys didn't have the upper hand before MM crashed in the 2nd fight, but it's CP I don't expect less tbh. But if you really did, where are your pictures to prove it? Vid maybe? All you guys have is pictures of the first fight.

Here is a picture 1:17 into the fight right as MM was coming in to crash. You tell me what it looks like... (this was the 2nd fight btw)

fivscp.png

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Good job Drunkin R2h and his merry band

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Lol, you guys didn't have the upper hand before MM crashed in the 2nd fight, but it's CP I don't expect less tbh. But if you really did, where are your pictures to prove it? Vid maybe? All you guys have is pictures of the first fight.

Here is a picture 1:17 into the fight right as MM was coming in to crash. You tell me what it looks like... (this was the 2nd fight btw)

fivscp.png

sorry only top of picture is loadin for me?

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

2-2

Beat you 2nd fight before MM rushed in, and 4th fight we out returned you.

Was fun though, ty for the fights. See ya today hopefully.

Eh but then we returned as well, you hugged fog for 15 minutes and we hugged clan wars for about 2 minutes for 30 CP to return and wipe you out.

We fought south of bh which we cleared you and MM crashed when you had maybe 3 kids left.

We fought on the sperm hill which we won losing no one

We fought south of the hillies in the trees with us winning with about 35 ending

The last fight we rushed you at FOG pushing you in there for 15 minutes. You were returning and we shifted to clan wars were we had our regroup and stomped you. We out returned. Don't hand me any of that bs lads.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Eh but then we returned as well, you hugged fog for 15 minutes and we hugged clan wars for about 2 minutes for 30 CP to return and wipe you out.

We fought south of bh which we cleared you and MM crashed when you had maybe 3 kids left.

We fought on the sperm hill which we won losing no one

We fought south of the hillies in the trees with us winning with about 35 ending

The last fight we rushed you at FOG pushing you in there for 15 minutes. You were returning and we shifted to clan wars were we had our regroup and stomped you. We out returned. Don't hand me any of that bs lads.

2nd fight - http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7928/fivscp.png

Fight by sperm hill - http://tinypic.com/r/2572b91/7

Where is CP's proof? Only pictures you guys have is of the first fight.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

first fight ye, we got cleared but we didn't have 45 lol. We had -40

Second fight, honestly we were dominating you till MM crashed.

Third fight we didn't have more then 40 lol.

and the last fight we had 30.

You outnumbered us about every fight, but anyway apart from that it's always fun to fight CP

Are you kidding me?

MM's crashes both times saved you guys from getting completely whiped out.

Bottom line, we dominated Fi all day long.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

2nd fight - http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7928/fivscp.png

Fight by sperm hill - http://tinypic.com/r/2572b91/7

Where is CP's proof? Only pictures you guys have is of the first fight.

That last pic of sperm hill was after we had killed you 3 previous times, and we finally died because your returners killed the kids who hadn't banked the whole time, grats lol.

EDIT: And if you would actually look for pictures, I took some and they're a post or two under Drunk's initial post.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

That last pic of sperm hill was after we had killed you 3 previous times, and we finally died because your returners killed the kids who hadn't banked the whole time, grats lol.

So you just admitted we out-returned you and our returners finished you guys off. & No response to the second fight? Though so.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

So you just admitted we out-returned you and our returners finished you guys off. & No response to the second fight? Though so.

Finished us off? We returned too lmao. We were there the whole time you guys kept disappearing and regrouping in FOG for 15 minutes at a time, then finally grouped up enough to make a last stand under hill giants got finished.

And what second fight? MM crashed its disregarded.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Finished us off? We returned too lmao. We were there the whole time you guys kept disappearing and regrouping in FOG for 15 minutes at a time, then finally grouped up enough to make a last stand under hill giants got finished.

And what second fight? MM crashed its disregarded.

You had returners ready, but none at the location of the fight. & "MM crashed its disregarded" Yet you put it in your topic and claim it as a victory?

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

You had returners ready, but none at the location of the fight. & "MM crashed its disregarded" Yet you put it in your topic and claim it as a victory?

LMAO, just stop bro. Fi lost, many times. How are we supposed to have returners ready at the location and the fight when we had most of our clan with us...................

We won, you lost. Accept it and improve.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

LMAO, just stop bro. Fi lost, many times. How are we supposed to have returners ready at the location and the fight when we had most of our clan with us...................

We won, you lost. Accept it and improve.

No pics, no vids, no proof. End of story.

I win.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality