Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR vs FOE

Am0n

Such strong words from such a weak foe.

/facepalm,

Samuelthan its just pixels no stressing lol. And on top of that its just Zo, noone takes him serious not even IR. The majority of their clan is respectable, hes just....Zo.. o.O

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dudethinkhescoolcausehesonaplane

dudenevermadetheplanecuzdudedoesnthavehisid

dudehatesplaneshesatononeforover24hourstofightinapointlesswarsoyourassdidnthavet

o

dudeiscool

hesthedude

dontpissonhisrug

talkinglikethisisretardedlmfao

am0ns.jpg

^^ where you gettin a plain to?? Please say Texas.

Yessir, soon as I get my wallet back. Just to finish my processing though, then me and Tiff are gonna find a place in Pennsylvania. Get Am0nette ready to Scape LAWLZ :laugh: :cool:

am0ns.jpg

dudenevermadetheplanecuzdudedoesnthavehisid

dudehatesplaneshesatononeforover24hourstofightinapointlesswarsoyourassdidnthavet

o

dudeiscool

hesthedude

dontpissonhisrug

talkinglikethisisretardedlmfao

lol you called yourself retarded for talking like this, and another retardation because we're not talking we're typing, lol

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

lol you called yourself retarded for talking like this, and another retardation because we're not talking we're typing, lol

Who is this guy, what is that gabbage.

"Guy thinks he's Mrs. Sand, drinking outta cups."

If you want to get technical broseph, you're sentence was a run-on. Nothing like a 15 year old correcting literacy on a gaming forum! Get a degree, teach an English class, then you will be respected. Until then, #grammar.

This topic is strictly to show improvement of our core member base. A few months back, we beat FOE in a 20v20. Not really sure how long ago, but we did, there is a topic somewhere on this forum about it. Now we have beaten FOE in a 30v30. Hopefully, in a few months we will be showing a little more improvement and be posting a 40v40 topic :)

Thanks FOE for the fights, shame I couldn't be there.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I was pretending to be of the same reading level as yourself. Which if I were I would have to agree.

Anyone seen a meow mix commercial in a while? I miss those little kitties doin the "meow meow meow meow" thing o.O

am0ns.jpg

Such strong words from such a weak foe.

You got hit like morons on Sunday when we said to stay in lobby. We were incredibly disappointed to not have the opportunity to kill you off and take our delicious bankloot. Your trip was an accumulation of TLP killing you off and you avoiding us, hope that was enjoyable for you.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

You got hit like morons on Sunday when we said to stay in lobby. We were incredibly disappointed to not have the opportunity to kill you off and take our delicious bankloot. Your trip was an accumulation of TLP killing you off and you avoiding us, hope that was enjoyable for you.

Odarling you just mad, and actualy it was full of MM crashing if you really want to talk **** back it up with actions and give us a Fullout tbfh :laugh:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Until you declare Zo, you're words mean absolutely nothing. Let me see what you said a few days ago...

(15:38:54) <@`Junior> this kid really thinks his clan is good zo

(15:39:03) <[CPR]Sam|Excel> Declare.

(15:39:06) <[CPR]Sam|Excel> please.

(15:39:09) <@Zo> Ok

(15:39:10) <@Zo> Pvp?

(15:39:12) <@Zo> F2p/P2p

(15:39:12) <@`Junior> u want a pvp fight

(15:39:14) <[CPR]Sam|Excel> Because god knows how many times we have asked.

(15:39:23) <@Zo> I'm declaring now you blind ****

(15:39:28) <@Zo> P2p pvp

(15:39:39) <[CPR]Sam|Excel> No I want it on post.

Still waiting for your declaration. Step up or sit down you ignorant ****.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki