Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War 4 - Mega ultra super nuked!!!!

Speshls

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the last full out you had with MM ? Ahh yes f2p we DOMINATED YOU.

Regardless there were no HF anywhere close to the first fight. We romped on you guys stop making excuses.

why would u mention a f2p on a p2p toipic? feeling a lil mad? brb calling hf

lolztw.png

what do u get out of lying about everything, when everyone obviously knows you are lying?

Yet the only clan that agrees with you is your own clan because all they know is the lies their leader tells them.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Yet the only clan that agrees with you is your own clan because all they know is the lies their leader tells them.

the topic is about mm's joint pk trip with higher force please stick to said main clans

foe can be found at www.foe-rs.com to discuss the current happenings

I don't know if you've noticed this, but people agree with whoever makes the topic, unless their clan is involved, then they agree with their clan's side of the story. If Foe were to post a topic saying what happened, the posts from clans not involved would agree with Foe. Thats how Pure-Warfare works, whoever said it is right, until someone else says something different, then those who weren't involved agree with both sides.

hey i saw a main ... that was obviously hf gf mm nice claiming fake wins because foe has NEVER done that before either haha BRB CALLING HF ROFL XD

gj mm, inb4 full of excuses

yea i saw 1 too and he was on mm's ml!!!!!! XD

no flame.

its actually 140 LOL

Oh sorry I was still clearing FOE (on our aftertrip) and was thinking they had 120 and didn't add it at all. Sorry lol will edit :P.

Also why are you crying bout HF in the second fight? First fight was clean and we were out opted and you were smacked. I put it right in the topic that HF were in the second fight so I don't see why you're bitching lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I don't know if you've noticed this, but people agree with whoever makes the topic, unless their clan is involved, then they agree with their clan's side of the story. If Foe were to post a topic saying what happened, the posts from clans not involved would agree with Foe. Thats how Pure-Warfare works, whoever said it is right, until someone else says something different, then those who weren't involved agree with both sides.

But when most of the pure community is at the war, And they see for them selves of course they will post what they saw, Not the ******** FOE believes that happened.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

What are you trying to debate here ... MM romped on you guys the only 1 v 1 fight we had.

At the giant war at FOG no one's claiming a win. We re-grouped north and you guys stuck mainly south.

So if you could point out something that is false in MM's topic i'll gladly clear it up for you

what do u get out of lying about everything, when everyone obviously knows you are lying?

lieing*

back to grammer school kid

also its pretty obvious its not lying, we have soo many pics prooving

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY