Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Phila Pker - 70 Combat Pure

Phila Pker

Looking for a clan that will benefit and help me in the future.

My runescape username is Phila Pker. I am level 70 combat. I am NOT p2p. <---- I get p2p once in a while.

Be a good topic replier, don't want anything you didn't put any effort into recruiting someone. Persuade me.

Irc Nick: Andy|Phila

Channels: #Divine , #Phila , #Streetz - if you are looking for me.

philapkerstats.png

Past - Founder & Leader of Divinity. RIP DY 7/27/09

Check out Fi, #fatality and rs-fi.com. Fi is an awesome F2p Clan that is going to reclaim their #1 spot in F2p very soon, and you'd know alot of friendly faces such as Chris, suw00p and alot of other ex-dy that applied so far. Good luck with your choice, I hope to see you intro/app for Fi soon.

pawhv0.png

Fr0ze.jpg

Rip Pure Annihilation
Rip The Golden Gods
Rip Ascendency
Rip Carepdiem

I'd think you'd fit in well with MM. We have alot of F2P trips and events. We also do P2P so its all good. Our defence average is probably the lowest in all pure clans and we'd love to have you. Seeing as you are an experienced warrer already everything will be a breeze for you. Give us a try, go to a trip or two. ;) www.mm-rs.org

hi phila its me blue i think ude like calamity there alot of lvl 70s tbh alot of ppl to pk with active irc and mini wars tbh we have an unoffical trip almost everyday and most are trips are f2p we do p2p but yea mostly we f2p i think u would like cy if not and u want to go to a clan with some m8s u know try CV ?

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Join Epidemic We are definitallly a f2p based clan , all around 70 combat and pull great for our week end f2p trips.

If you want to join us visit http://epidemicclan.ipbfree.com/index.php? or #Epidemic.

If you dont want to join Epidemic then maybe try out fi?

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

What I'll describe to you - The Excalibur package. In addition to the breathtaking natural beauty and smell of Epidemic, I promise you, that our grounds can be catored to fit Your exact specifications. I will work tirelessly for You over the coming months and be at your constant disposal. Please feel free to PM or stop by #Epidemic any time of the day or night.

http://www.epidemicclan.com/ if you're interested.

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

Epidemic sounds perfect for you.

Epidemic is built upon a thriving F2P basis. With daily minis, weekly preps and weekly official trips.

See my signature for details.

35i2n1u.png

Join Epidemic We are definitallly a f2p based clan , all around 70 combat and pull great for our week end f2p trips.

If you want to join us visit http://epidemicclan.ipbfree.com/index.php? or #Epidemic.

If you dont want to join Epidemic then maybe try out fi?

What I'll describe to you - The Excalibur package. In addition to the breathtaking natural beauty and smell of Epidemic, I promise you, that our grounds can be catored to fit Your exact specifications. I will work tirelessly for You over the coming months and be at your constant disposal. Please feel free to PM or stop by #Epidemic any time of the day or night.

http://www.epidemicclan.com/ if you're interested.

Epidemic sounds perfect for you.

Epidemic is built upon a thriving F2P basis. With daily minis, weekly preps and weekly official trips.

See my signature for details.

Epidemic. We are highly active in f2p and have a great community. Try us

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

You do meet the reqs for Mayhem Makers and i would suggest joining, we are the top F2P pure clan and if thats what you enjoy heres the place to be.

If you are looking for something other than that i'd suggest Malice.

Phila i am really sorry about Dy ya'll were a great clan. Homicide Pures would be a good pick for you we are a good up and coming pure clan we have alot loyality,respect,and honor which makes a great community which you probably know that. I know you have alot of experience in clans and you have lead some great clans like T and Dy which would be good for Homicide Pures so we can get some good experience leaders to help us in the future and why would you join a clan that you would be just known as another member instead a clan that you would be big apart and not let your talent of leading go to a waste?

Homicide Pures would offer you:

• Alot of minis
    Active irc and site
    Good Leadership
    Loyal Members
    Great Community

http://rshp.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

OR

#clan_hp

Good Luck Choosing

Join Corrupt Pures

Phila i am really sorry about Dy ya'll were a great clan. Homicide Pures would be a good pick for you we are a good up and coming pure clan we have alot loyality,respect,and honor which makes a great community which you probably know that. I know you have alot of experience in clans and you have lead some great clans like T and Dy which would be good for Homicide Pures so we can get some good experience leaders to help us in the future and why would you join a clan that you would be just known as another member instead a clan that you would be big apart and not let your talent of leading go to a waste?

Homicide Pures would offer you:

• Alot of minis
    Active irc and site
    Good Leadership
    Loyal Members
    Great Community

http://rshp.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

OR

#clan_hp

Good Luck Choosing

i second this

If you're looking for a pure clan that doubles as a community clan, check out Malice. We are a constantly improving F2P based clan (although we do occasionally p2p), and our levels range primarily from 70-80s with the odd bunch higher. Have a chat in our irc #Malice to get to know a few people, or check out our new site at www.ClanMalice.com

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Andy I'd the best place for you is fi.

ADDY DADDAY

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis