Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

accepting losses

badger

GUYS

guys

listen guys

if you lose a ******* fight, be man enough to ******* admit it. holy **** theres like 3 ******* topics a week with the same fights and everyone claiming a win, even when you OBVIOUSLY LOST.

foe, this past p2p sunday you got ******* steamrolled in the first fight. i watched you motherfuckers get dropped so fast it was funny.

but guess what. MM loses too, they get destroyed just as bad yet they try the same ****.

I mean seriously, it's a bit retarded when your trying to turn your obvious loss into a win. your like ****** politicians who got caught smoking crack and buying prostitutes at the same time and then lying about it to try and make your public image better

(this isn't directed at any specific clan, those are just examples. i hate all of you equally)

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

why do you care so much your clanless

because i used to have fun here and now you guys are just all about public image

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

-Jay

Another crazy badger post lul.

420 ganja kush smoke half an ounce of purp im a badass

-Jay

-Jay