Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The way we live

Dim

Do you think the way we are living is right?

Do you think we need to change this way?

Like, we don't live the life like it should be, that's what I'm thinking. Most of us live unhealthy, we get brainwashed by the government, we drink coca cola, we eat fast food (sometimes), we use a computer as a recreational bussiness.

I'm wondering Is there a way for me 2 change? Or am I just a victim of things I did to maintain

I need a place to rest my head With a little bit of home boys that remain 'Cuz all the rest dead Is there a spot for us to roll if you find it? I'll be right behind you Show me and I'll go I can not be peaceful

I'm coming from the bottom Watching my Daddy scream peace While the other man shot him I need a house just for the love When I need to escape the very places selling drugs

In thug mansion

There ain't no place I'd better be

Chillin' with homies and family

sky high mansion in paradise

In the sky (Thug mansion) Ain't no place I'd better be

The only place that's right for me

sky high mansion in paradise

In the sky

Dear mother don't cry your baby boy's gonna be good Tell the homies I'm in heaven and I ain't got hoods

Seen this show with Marvin Gay last night It had me shook dripping peppermint snot With Jakey Wilson and Sam Cook Then some lady named Billy Holiday sang Sitting there kicking it with Malcom till the day came Little Latasha, she'd grown tell the lady in the liquor store That she’s forgiven so come home

Maybe in time you'll understand only God could save us When my baby's cutting loose wit the band

Just think of all the people that you knew in the past That passed on, lay in heaven, found peace at last

Picture a place that they exist, together

It has to be a place better then this, in heaven

So right before I sleep dear God what I'm asking:

Remember this face, save me a place

In thug mansion.

hahahahzee.jpg

Perhaps you should tell us what song this is, and perhaps embed a video of the song, to make this post have a little more purpose:)

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Perhaps you should tell us what song this is, and perhaps embed a video of the song, to make this post have a little more purpose:)

"Thug Mansion" by 2Pac

Just googled a line of the lyrics :P

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

Oh great thank you for sharing that piece of rap culture with us. God knows i couldn't have figured things out without it

I'm just going to follow you around forums because it's fun. You can figure everything out without these forums, so why bother posting?

110210183405.png

• 1 month later...