Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Tlp] Sunday P2p Trip (10\10\10)

Aspirationz

Your 45 defence, with full black d hide on. Why you coming to trips anyway? Also TLP does leave the battle field to early all the time, there is such thing as returning. However Fatality did not get cleared we ran into FOG to Fall in because FOE was logging in and HF members were at fog entrance hitting us from the back.

Past that, TLP you guys did a great job today and even if we were in fog we still were defeated good job guys ;)

please there was no fi to be found except for the ones in fog trying find time to rerush :confused:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 45 defence, with full black d hide on. Why you coming to trips anyway? Also TLP does leave the battle field to early all the time, there is such thing as returning. However Fatality did not get cleared we ran into FOG to Fall in because FOE was logging in and HF members were at fog entrance hitting us from the back.

Past that, TLP you guys did a great job today and even if we were in fog we still were defeated good job guys ;)

please there was no fi to be found except for the ones in fog trying find time to rerush :confused:

Dont give me that **** tedward whos 45 def goes to ALL of your trips, and the reason we dont fight you near fog and clw is because you return in gear that costs 20k at the most. I had 3 kills at fog and no drops because they were not risking. Why would we want to fight you when you have 3 ppl left hugging fog going in and out barraging while we have 30+ outside that is considerd cleared.

OT: good job TLP went 15-0 this week :)

Dont give me that **** tedward whos 45 def goes to ALL of your trips, and the reason we dont fight you near fog and clw is because you return in gear that costs 20k at the most. I had 3 kills at fog and no drops because they were not risking. Why would we want to fight you when you have 3 ppl left hugging fog going in and out barraging while we have 30+ outside that is considerd cleared.

rip tedward :(

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Ignore lol it's funny fatality would even say something like that as they have multiple mains with 45 def and over on trips. Ive seen in the same day that rip wildy or w/e kid in neitiznot helm (55+def) pking in w18 and then later on an fi trip

Why do you have kids not in your clan ( Rune Pure judging from his inv [ile3t] ) with you lol.

Apart from that, gj on your trip, nice ownage.

hes not a rune pure and hes in tlp o.o

idk if fatality as a clan knows this but, when we start a fight near east drags, thats the battlefield. you regroup 30 at fog, cool, ur not on the battlefield anymore. once we clear u from east drags, we clear u from the area in which we fought, so we went and hopped away. so convenient that two weeks in a row u just so happen to re rush after we hop out.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Why do you have kids not in your clan ( Rune Pure judging from his inv [ile3t] ) with you lol.

Apart from that, gj on your trip, nice ownage.

vqgfJ.png

^killed that kid literally seconds before we rushed

and- S451T.png

rofl i ssen some tlp kid tele other day...not on trip but still tele lmfao he came back to edge i OWNED him range dlcawed him down lmfao...good job on trip tough looked fun

show me a vid and we will take care of it.

btw why is strengthlove still in eop? he teled on a trip, would you like a vid sir?

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif