Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Sunday Trip

Ssj4

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab3faa59d0b9775940.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab6fea59d0b9775940.gif

4191fb9107559e10d3ac4ba9cba1664261a.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

reflectionsigdq1.png

Today Fatality went out with 40 members ready to do the brew. We knew that we would have some great fights, and that is exactly what we got. Thank you to everyone we fought, we look forward to next week.

FatalityBar-1.png

03.png

To begin our trip we had a fight with TLP out-opted in which we were defeated (great job to you guys), but soon after, we were hit by EoP with low opts remaining. We called all our returners to get to the fight, and we quickly gained the advantage. The fight turned into a returning battle, as most do nowadays, but we out returned them tonight and stood victorious. Thank you for the fight EoP, I hope we can have some more next week, and keep them flame free.

Fatality Starting: 10

Eruption of Pures Starting: 40

Fatality Ending: 38

Eruption of Pures Ending: ??

FatalityBar-1.png

06.png

After our long fight with EoP, we were rushed whilst falled in by TLP. Their advantage was quite obvious, we regrouped at fog and HF was there killing our higher levels. We quickly called east and TLP had left the battlefield.

Fatality Starting: 38

The Last Pures Starting: 50

Fatality Ending: ~30

The Last Pures Ending: ~30+

FatalityBar-1.png

bgojs3.png

linesgreen.gif

2jUPx.png

101010160957.png

101010221719.png

101010161646.png

2rddvdz.jpg

zinehj.jpg

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

1st

Gj fatality

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Would have happily fixed the topic if you could manage to have a conversation with me like a normal human would, but now I will just wait for a picture.

Pretty sure evo said it nicely lol. But yeah i doubt anyone took it because we hopped spread but yeah the hat thing said 40 something.

But meh w.e makes you feel better lol. Its just funny how you return to the fight minutes after you get cleared and cant admit you lost.

thanks for the lewts x]

[Oct10] 1x Xtd

[Oct10] 1x Ssj4Range

[Oct10] 1x Eat D4rk Bow

[Oct10] 1x iPatri0t

[Oct10] 1x Cake N Spoon

[Oct10] 1x Funtality

[Oct10] 1x Hary

please dont claim false wins against eop, you did not win that war

This.

Look at your video, a lot of white dots before Carnage hits the war (3:30-4:10, EOP dominating) (4:20. Carnage enters the scene), and only a few Fatality. FI gets pushed around to CA entrance then into obelisk where EOP was picking them off. Then, as shown in your own video, EOP bails from the scene right before FOE enters it (vid cuts off before showing FOE)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

no offense but this is pointless topic :/

which is creating unnecessary drama

All aftermath topics are, but clans post them for publicity. Same as MM does FOE or FOE does MM or IR does CPR or CPR does IR, this forum is used to fuel rivalries.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I'm confused ... did Carnage crash to help Fatality ? and at what point did FO crash?

Regardless the video definitely doesn't show a clear cut winner and i'd say it's a long shot to say EOP won especially after getting pushed to BH

@ EOP - I personally hate fights at return spots because they are too long and dragged out lulz

"To begin our trip we had a fight with TLP out-opted in which we were defeated (great job to you guys)"

That proves your statement false, but seriously, we mean no disrespect toward TLP.

Was a fun trip :biggrin:

My statement was directed at our 2nd fight.glad u had fun and See you next Sunday

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Looks pretty good you just need some more opts and you're set.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

GJ guys. The fight vs EOP was intense, especially considering FI started the fight just after being cleared by TLP. Shame on C/FOE for crashing, though EOP was regrouping in bh at the time so FI coincidentally took the most damage from that...

128250368099.gif