Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Defeat FOE - 1 Hour P2P Run-in

Toxic SlaY

Let it be known mm will own every clan this month why?

Breast cancer, Pink Pride show them what u fight 4 mm,

After this month tho, mm will slump until next October, ty ^^

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, il pass on the word.... hopefully we both pull good again this weekend and bring the fight to each other... one day away lets wait and see.

hai toxic i see u lurking!

Let it be known mm will own every clan this month why?

Breast cancer, Pink Pride show them what u fight 4 mm,

After this month tho, mm will slump until next October, ty ^^

made me smirk lol

#TEAM-WALLI

I would but the problem is hf... this is not a troll or a flame and i am not accusing mm of calling them...

infact i believe that 80% of the time mm doesnt call them when leaders have said they didnt.. but it doesnt change the fact hf dont like foe and will crash it regardless.

This makes fighting at that level of wild almost pointless unless hf are occupied because we scouted the area everytime u was high lvl wild on sunday and hf was always at mossies or somewhere close waiting, i dont even know if u knew about it.

So win or lose, foe would of been hit by hf whilst fighting you. Also some of your guys would of died in friendly fire too probs =[

**** situation but something both clans are going to have to live with until it stops or if it stops lol

HF hasn't crashed FO in a long time ... if you can provide evidence of the last time MM was 1 on 1 with FO and HF crashed I would love to see it.

You can't keep using HF as an excuse ... because tbh unless we ask for help to clear welfare mains (which usually attack right when FO does suspiciously) they aren't any where near us. MM got hit by a welfare main clan two times on their Sunday trip , you don't see us complaining. We just want a fight with a clan that's scared to give us one.

sorry but Hf crashed foe just the other week and since then we have said nty to it. Every time we look for a fight we are having to scout out to surrounding areas and everytime we seem to find hf (if we dont we will be the first to attack unless your sat on a huge hill XD).

You complained plenty, i got a **** ton of pms and ive seen so much on here etc of "foe called welfarers"... Sure it was a bit of a **** move to charge when welfarers had hit you but was amusing at the same time and we killed more welf in the end than mm for the simple reason you got a better chance of bank loot.

Then you spammed welf cc "we will call hf on you" so thats kinda like complaining...

lets all just get def and own kids tbh!

#TEAM-WALLI

sorry but Hf crashed foe just the other week and since then we have said nty to it. Every time we look for a fight we are having to scout out to surrounding areas and everytime we seem to find hf (if we dont we will be the first to attack unless your sat on a huge hill XD).

You complained plenty, i got a **** ton of pms and ive seen so much on here etc of "foe called welfarers"... Sure it was a bit of a **** move to charge when welfarers had hit you but was amusing at the same time and we killed more welf in the end than mm for the simple reason you got a better chance of bank loot.

Then you spammed welf cc "we will call hf on you" so thats kinda like complaining...

lets all just get def and own kids tbh!

you do know HF is a pking clan as are MM and FO ? So scouting them isn't the end of the world. But legitimately I don't think there's been any recent run-in that HF crashed when MM v FO was taking place. Last time you gave us a 1 on 1 fight at gap we dropped you guys and there was no HF to be seen. I really think the excuses are piling up here .... just fight us.

And no we didn't "call" HF on welfare CC we asked them for help and they agreed. They do their own pking and we do the same ... but if we're going to be tagged by welfare mains the entire trip we'll do our best to take care of the problem if HF is willing to help.

So we didn't complain to the welfare mains we just flamed their CC after downing them because they're morons.

tl;dr - nut up and fight us , stop using HF as an excuse

I don't see how FOE is claiming win. Not one of them replied to my review of the video.

FOE got cleared again and again, and then they called regroup AWAY from the fight. MM would push that regroup and fight would keep following wherever FOE regroups. Seems to me if one clan is always running and regrouping somewhere, that means they lost.

Meow

No random bumping AM0n!

ops.. well

Wofo

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg