Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How does your clans leadership work?

Am0n

i follow only one true faith and that is zoism

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My clans leadership is built upon three protocols. Sunstrike, eagle bird and blue streak. When initiated, each protocol invokes a difference approach; details on these protocols is restricted.

You forgot Phoenix.

My clans leadership is built upon three protocols. Sunstrike, eagle bird and blue streak. When initiated, each protocol invokes a difference approach; details on these protocols is restricted.

You forgot Phoenix.

Eagle bird was renamed to Phoenix, I forgot to make a post about it. Also protocol theta four may come into action soon.

#mayhem-makers

I can't give leadership much credit because without the dedicated members we'd just be another clan. Our members is what make us great and they're the reason why we are where we are today.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I can't give leadership much credit because without the dedicated members we'd just be another clan. Our members is what make us great and they're the reason why we are where we are today.

Probably the best response on this topic. Right here is the Ying of MM we will declare Toxic Slay the yang.

Good the Bad and the Ugly, Speshls is for sure the GUD.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

i Used to make my own tactics, and i still do.

Pretty sure no clan in mini war's uses Iron Legion's V Strat, that has probly lost like 5/100 times l0l

Or our F2p 20 man spread Strat, that makes us loose 5-9 people. usally.

Invent ur own strats, and build them up. you will be dominant.

O btw, you also gotta know how the other clan fights, in order to counter them.

Example would be like....

Cpr vs Tlp in f2p both clans never f2p usally ( tlp's stepping it up) but it would be hard to learn ea other's strat if u created your own's

you take rs way to srs

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.