Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Saturday Where We Killed Lots of Kids ;););)

Toxic SlaY

"Brb calling HF".

Lol looks like it dominated 2v1. Silly FoE.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really see why u left to go to bhb in the last video vs us, if u wouldda stay u could of cleared us easily we had only just a few left at ca entrance. Since you didnt clear us I'm not gonna see it as your win. GJ overall trip MM u cleared foe a few i heard!

Also we didnt team with Foe single time what was happening is that u crashed our fights so we got a regroup in single but then a few of ur members were cocks and sniped whatever ur clan ur decisions.

Do not stretch out the page.

I dont really see why u left to go to bhb in the last video vs us, if u wouldda stay u could of cleared us easily we had only just a few left at ca entrance. Since you didnt clear us I'm not gonna see it as your win. GJ overall trip MM u cleared foe a few i heard!

Also we didnt team with Foe single time what was happening is that u crashed our fights so we got a regroup in single but then a few of ur members were cocks and sniped whatever ur clan ur decisions.

CA entrance? U can see us push u str8 north from fog, why would we be at ca entrance?

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

The Final Push -

101030181339.png

101030181358.png

101030181418t.png

101030181453.png

101030181508.png

101030181536.png

Now why the fuck would we go to chaos alter when you are all running to bh bank to save your pixels?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

The Final Push -

101030181339.png

101030181358.png

101030181418t.png

101030181453.png

101030181508.png

101030181536.png

Now why the fuck would we go to chaos alter when you are all running to bh bank to save your pixels?

bang

theres no denying, you obviously teamed with them.

9kqihk.png