Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Meaning of Justice and Liberty

Furious

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who is that sexy beast ^ and tyler left before we even got the prep so he had no effect and thanks Training Tuesday is what helped us. ^.^

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Not pizza "Army" i joined it. and thanks i like to force the old school **** cause imo 06 was the year of the beast and was the best Rs year of my Rs career Tbh :]

14wc5fo.jpg

the one vs zenith you just out lvled us in round 1 and 3.. in round 2 you let all your 60s/70s fight and you lost so you put your 90s back in... good fight though it was good practice

nah we just got way too damn spread out and the charge was ****** on my part. I saw our whole clan chase a dude to the western part of the northeast wall.

I was proud of our performance. Spamming was good. We just need to work on getting rc robes and not getting cocky.

I was sick losing my voice leading all of this **** mother **** i missed 3 days of school to make sure i was in top form for chaotic.

SHOUTOUT TO FURIOUS FOR SKIPPING WORK TO COME TO A SUCCESSFUL PCL WITH US. HIS PRESENCE WAS KNOWN IN FI FIGHT 1 AND FOE FIGHT 1 WHEN IN FI FIGHT 1 HE SCREAMED JUSTICE BECAUSE HIM AND DIGSY AND TOUQIR WERE RAPIERING AND CANNONING JUSTICE BALLS OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOE FIGHT HE WAS SCREAMING

LOL

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

the one vs zenith you just out lvled us in round 1 and 3.. in round 2 you let all your 60s/70s fight and you lost so you put your 90s back in... good fight though it was good practice

nah we just got way too damn spread out and the charge was ****** on my part. I saw our whole clan chase a dude to the western part of the northeast wall.

I was proud of our performance. Spamming was good. We just need to work on getting rc robes and not getting cocky.

I was sick losing my voice leading all of this **** mother **** i missed 3 days of school to make sure i was in top form for chaotic.

SHOUTOUT TO FURIOUS FOR SKIPPING WORK TO COME TO A SUCCESSFUL PCL WITH US. HIS PRESENCE WAS KNOWN IN FI FIGHT 1 AND FOE FIGHT 1 WHEN IN FI FIGHT 1 HE SCREAMED JUSTICE BECAUSE HIM AND DIGSY AND TOUQIR WERE RAPIERING AND CANNONING JUSTICE BALLS OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOE FIGHT HE WAS SCREAMING

LOL

weirdo, anyway gj ch on your win

yes leech we had a wonderful pcl. Beating irx2 warx2 and Foe ! fighting Fi 27 v 38 and bringing it to 19 and having it be 22v7 and Furious digsy and touqir going in dropping down to 19v3 !

14wc5fo.jpg