Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP #1 Matched Opts F2P

alton444

Guys I'm acting as an ambassador for Pure Nation just like Walli.

I didn't see anyone post this epic battle so I didn't want you to miss out on the fun.

Our harsh rivals at EOP took on the FOE in a MATCHED OPTS FIGHT earlier in the week and won.

Round 1 :

EOP starting - 54 Ending = 40!

FOE Starting - 54 Ending = 0!

Round 2 :

EOP starting - 60 Ending = 27!

FOE Starting - 60 Ending = 0!

Round 3:

EOP starting - 58 Ending = 44!

FOE Starting - 58 Ending = 0!

Thanks for the topic stuff Goop.

GJ EOP you kiddies are truly ownage.

inb4idiotgetsaban

why would I get banned.

It's a totally legitimate topic. I'm not flaming anyone and it occurred very recently .

FOE picks and chooses what they post on these boards, I don't see a problem with showing other clans fighting.

inb4idiotgetsaban

why would I get banned.

It's a totally legitimate topic. I'm not flaming anyone and it occurred very recently .

FOE picks and chooses what they post on these boards, I don't see a problem with showing other clans fighting.

We all know that this was a 'Pick' at Foe, no need to deny it. I'm sure if Eop/Foe cared about this topic they'd post it themselves. Why do you care so much about these 2 clans?

2lchhx.png