Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

|| Sunday Nov 14 || Got Intense ||

Swing

yawning.jpg

He is cute like all the flamers on Ir's topic.

If you guys don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all :)

bumlick

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

why does it say Ft Chaotic you didnt clear us...

we left before you did, b\c war hit us first as we were faced towards Fog in the first place. plus you ran before War hit the fight then you came back as we ran towards the ditch AND you hugged the lava in your vid every time you moved up there was like 15+ more ops of Chaotic surrounding you , AND how did you clear us at gap we had +15 on u and we all ran up north and logged you caught like 3-4 ppl max as they ran with there pixel filled inventorys with loots from the massacre we layed on war.

*shakes head*

*sigh*

No... we were clearly winning that fight you were just about done, and we new WAR was crashing from FOG so we decided to hold the north instead of the south so you guys got hit instead of us, and it worked :) as you could see from the vid we just sniped your kids from north, gf mystic. And they were surrounding me because I deliberatly ran into them, nice try though. And WAR were winning the fight at gap.

ZeYnf.png

Just to let you know zenith had no more than 15, Haha. We had just ended our trip, because we had been crashed by mains 20x, trying to set up a run in vs cp. We heard war was at Gdz, but it was just you. Plus we had you completely cleared at one point, We just wanted more loot, Didn't even bother to return.

LOL, you mean you couldn't return because only like 5 of you have 90 mage for ancient tele? Yeah, that's exactly why we decided to out-return you and claim the ownage victory. Yeah, you had us cleared for about 2 seconds until we orgenised a return and all teled there at the same time and massacred you. Gl next week.

ZeYnf.png

Short and sweet topic

Congrats, I like the bs free topic also lol

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Just to let you know zenith had no more than 15, Haha. We had just ended our trip, because we had been crashed by mains 20x, trying to set up a run in vs cp. We heard war was at Gdz, but it was just you. Plus we had you completely cleared at one point, We just wanted more loot, Didn't even bother to return.

Stop talking sht about u had us cleared. I "Damn Fresh" was there throughout the whole war. I never died. I was only 1 in a Black Hat. At one point we had like 5-6 kids, and managed to held you guys down untill our returners came.

l1qzo.png