Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage vs Fatality P2P Prep

Bryan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a shame Fi couldn't pull more, but well done Carnage.

4 preps in one week (this being the last) kinda gets members bored with them :/

That's not a very good excuse. If they're getting bored of preps they need to get their brains checked.

Good job Carnage, shame Fi couldnt pull ~30, would have been funner to watch.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

That's not a very good excuse. If they're getting bored of preps they need to get their brains checked.

How many preps did CH have this week? If you have never had over 4 in one week, don't talk. We pulled 35 today, and C pulled 26, and we 2-0'd them matched.

15zs5ro.jpg

How many preps did CH have this week? If you have never had over 4 in one week, don't talk. We pulled 35 today, and C pulled 26, and we 2-0'd them matched.

why do you feel the need to defend your clan against people from pw lol :confused:

why do you feel the need to defend your clan against people from pw lol :confused:

Because I'm browsing, and I don't mind taking 10 seconds to type a reply :confused:

15zs5ro.jpg

what? Same reason as every one else defending their own clan?

9kqihk.png

what? Same reason as every one else defending their own clan?

1. I like turtles.

2. I have donated to the big pyramid thingy

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Did this just get posted?

Odd because we just sweeped you today at pcl, every dog has their day :D

Gj. 20 Def+HC I think hurt us, we don't have as many 20+ def as we used to.

I think it was just that we don't take PCL as serious as Fatality member's do.

Would be happy to rematch you guys under different rules.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

They were matched fights, and you guys basically have our averages. Don't think you can just blame the losses on not taking it seriously, we didn't for the prep.

15zs5ro.jpg

They were matched fights, and you guys basically have our averages. Don't think you can just blame the losses on not taking it seriously, we didn't for the prep.

Yah ok, don't blame it on the rules then, we didn't for PCL.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I never blamed it on the rules, you have idiotic comebacks. If you're referring to 911, PCL allows 20 Def + HC too :O?

15zs5ro.jpg

We have the same averages, and from what I saw, you have more def than us? + I never blamed it on the rules, you have idiotic comebacks.

You responded to a response I made to someone else. If you're going to respond to my response, I'm going to include what I responded to, idiot.

Refer to the very first quote in this response, 911 was basically saying that the rules made the difference, so I responded in the same way, changing it up a bit.

You also say I have idiotic comebacks like this is a battle. If that is all you're looking for, rather than a heated discussion, then I'll leave you alone. Go find something better to do.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

We have the same averages, and from what I saw, you have more def than us? + I never blamed it on the rules, you have idiotic comebacks.

You responded to a response I made to someone else. If you're going to respond to my response, I'm going to include what I responded to, idiot.

Refer to the very first quote in this response, 911 was basically saying that the rules made the difference, so I responded in the same way, changing it up a bit.

You also say I have idiotic comebacks like this is a battle. If that is all you're looking for, rather than a heated discussion, then I'll leave you alone. Go find something better to do.

You're the one that turned it into a "battle" taking what I said and just changing it as though we blamed our loss on the rules. What I said was at the bottom of your quote, and so I thought it was a response to me. Your reasoning is false though, he said the defence was the problem, and PCL allows even higher def gear. I have no problem replying to a topic, and up until you said something stupid, you didn't either. Never tried to insult your clan, in fact, I tried to be respectful.

15zs5ro.jpg

You're the one that turned it into a "battle" taking what I said and just changing it as though we blamed our loss on the rules. What I said was at the bottom of your quote, and so I thought it was a response to me. Your reasoning is false though, he said the defence was the problem, and PCL allows even higher def gear. I have no problem replying to a topic, and up until you said something stupid, you didn't either. Never tried to insult your clan, in fact, I tried to be respectful.

"

Gj. 20 Def+HC I think hurt us, we don't have as many 20+ def as we used to"

From 911

"I think it was just that we don't take PCL as serious as Fatality member's do."

From me, notice how they're typed nearly the same.

"They were matched fights, and you guys basically have our averages. Don't think you can just blame the losses on not taking it seriously, we didn't for the prep."

From you.

I don't recall every insulting your clan either. In fact, most of my responses are copying yours, but rewording it against you.

I don't see why you had to say you never insulted my clan when I clearly never insulted yours. You just seem to have some need to take 'defense' for your clan when it isn't being insulted, and hyperbole the situation.

Also, you have not once said "good job" to us. Every post you made on OUR topic was a defense towards your clan, or an excuse, even though you have made at least 10 posts by now.

Now can you just suck a **** and move on? Go bump Fatality's topic, not ours. lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

They posted it yesterday after they beat us. Good job C.

All my responses have been respectful, and I said that because I'm wondering why you felt the need to reply to me all these times when I was being respectful on your topic. Also, I never made any excuses for this loss. I said the reason our pull was low was that we had 4 preps this week, this being the last. You're the one that started the "battle", and you seem to be the one that cares the most. I'm just bumping your topic :biggrin:

I'll leave your topic alone though seeing as I seem to be making you mad.

15zs5ro.jpg

They posted it yesterday after they beat us. Good job C.

All my responses have been respectful, and I said that because I'm wondering why you felt the need to reply to me all these times when I was being respectful on your topic. Also, I never made any excuses for this loss. I said the reason our pull was low was that we had 4 preps this week, this being the last. You're the one that started the "battle", and you seem to be the one that cares the most. I'm just bumping your topic :biggrin:

I'll leave your topic alone though seeing as I seem to be making you mad.

Thanks for the prep, we have some work to do with matched opts. You guys have a lot of high levels :wacko:

Just because you're trying to hide your excuse doesn't mean it isn't one.

Being respectful on our topic, lol. You were trying to defend your clan on any negative comment you saw. Even though they weren't even from our members.

I'm not mad, I just don't like your presence on topics. You're helping me get my post count up, so it works fine for me.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png