Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Ir accomplished besides holding #7 p2p for the last 3 years ?

Well, if you want to put it in terms of p2p, what has CP accomplished besides holding #999999 p2p for the last millenium?

Being a competitive f2p clan, im pretty sure Ir has never beaten Tlp, i doubt they can even beat carnage, can ir even beat eop in p2p?

I dont know or dont care but cmon, if you think ir has been a competitive p2p FORCE in the years its been "opened" and not half-heartidly living like a zombie clan then somethings wrong with you

Sorry for getting off-topic here, but I just couldn't resist. A kid named "8loodyarch3r" is trying to act big and hard lol, you have to around the age of 10-12 to make a name that comical. Keep using them 8's as b's bro, they look almost the same!

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Sorta Lol'd at u flaming eop for not fighting.

They Dedicated this Trip to "Closing us" .

So it was pretty funny how they sat in safe zone all day and literally had no fights.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Sorry for getting off-topic here, but I just couldn't resist. A kid named "8loodyarch3r" is trying to act big and hard lol, you have to around the age of 10-12 to make a name that comical. Keep using them 8's as b's bro, they look almost the same!

how cute, now using actual insults to go off topic, stick to the argument and dont run away from it like your clan does every time it hears the word competitive

Well, if you want to put it in terms of p2p, what has CP accomplished besides holding #999999 p2p for the last millenium?

Being a competitive f2p clan, im pretty sure Ir has never beaten Tlp, i doubt they can even beat carnage, can ir even beat eop in p2p?

I dont know or dont care but cmon, if you think ir has been a competitive p2p FORCE in the years its been "opened" and not half-heartidly living like a zombie clan then somethings wrong with you

'Nuff said, stop looking like an idiot. Get a job btw, what are you now 22? Christ's sake.

kanyecopy.jpg

@ Rage, yet CP claim to be a f2p force and you were no where to be seen till you lowered reqs again, and even then you don't accomplish anything. IR will always be a better f2p clan, and a better p2p clan. Their community is a 100 x better than CPs as well.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

how cute, now using actual insults to go off topic, stick to the argument and dont run away from it like your clan does every time it hears the word competitive

I told you I was going off-topic, no need to try and point that out to affect me in some way lol. Keep at it `Rage, you're not getting anywhere.

kanyecopy.jpg

'Nuff said, stop looking like an idiot. Get a job btw, what are you now 22? Christ's sake.

august 2009, lol

again using insults to argue, i rather be 50 than sound 10

and dave your just trolling now cmon you were doing fine

nevermind lol

Don't hold it against him; he's just pretty reckless right now in his argument and his sense of direction in terms of where he wants to go with it is about as good as his sense of honor in clan fighting. :confused:

kanyecopy.jpg

august 2009, lol

again using insults to argue, i rather be 50 than sound 10

and dave your just trolling now cmon you were doing fine

Find the bold. You're such a ******* idiot, my time here is moving from being a hassle to cost-free humor on the spectrum. :laugh:

kanyecopy.jpg

Can't we all just get along? :}

i can get along with anyone but ir members who have some deep rooted issues with Cp for NO REASON, like a rape victim that can't get over "CP DOES WHATEVER IT WANTS, WHY CAN'T IR" mentality

I remember seeing zo come to all our events and lurk in our irc chat even when they had no business with us, its almost like having a psychotic girlfriend stalker, and it's really gotten old zo

i can get along with anyone but ir members who have some deep rooted issues with Cp for NO REASON, like a rape victim that can't get over "CP DOES WHATEVER IT WANTS, WHY CAN'T IR" mentality

I remember seeing zo come to all our events and lurk in our irc chat even when they had no business with us, its almost like having a psychotic girlfriend stalker, and it's really gotten old zo

I've been to events with The Hatred when bounty hunter first came out just to see what it was like and decide what was best for IR, and also I believe with Against All Odds maybe once when they were our allies, but hell, I'd rather go on a Chaotic trip than ever go on yours. Dying endlessly would be much more entertaining and worthwhile than hang around with 99 people I've never heard of (even from someone in the clan's perspective) that haul around their addy and rune like it's nothing wrong.

kanyecopy.jpg

Get at me CP, I'm the G.O.A.T. (Figure out what that stands for :laugh:) Random newfags/mains ain't got nothin on me. :cool:

Also, check my sig. I couldn't give two ***** what any of you (you being haters) think about me.

kanyecopy.jpg

I've been to events with The Hatred when bounty hunter first came out just to see what it was like and decide what was best for IR, and also I believe with Against All Odds maybe once when they were our allies, but hell, I'd rather go on a Chaotic trip than ever go on yours. Dying endlessly would be much more entertaining and worthwhile than hang around with 99 people I've never heard of (even from someone in the clan's perspective) that haul around their addy and rune like it's nothing wrong.

Your too quick to jump the gun and say any clan doesn't have a community like Ir's, i acknowledge your argument but were just ending up arguing about things that we can't put a # on which is subjective and completely about bias and experience

So you really don't think any other clan besides Ir has had a good community, that no leadership besides ir took the time and effort to know everyone? That point of view is ******* immature and terrible, why cant you have both? Why isnt it possible to have 100 people that you personally know?

Your just limiting yourself, just to make excuses on why Ir has been such a piece of **** and disappointment in nearly every time it's had a chance to be a top clan when you have pulled more than 50 people

Get at me CP, I'm the G.O.A.T. (Figure out what that stands for :laugh:) Random newfags/mains ain't got nothin on me. :cool:

Also, check my sig. I couldn't give two ***** what any of you (you being haters) think about me.

jesus stop posting you moron

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Check the sig. Keep acting retarded on the internet to try and sound funny/cool. "AM BADGER"@!@@

kanyecopy.jpg

Your too quick to jump the gun and say any clan doesn't have a community like Ir's, i acknowledge your argument but were just ending up arguing about things that we can't put a # on which is subjective and completely about bias and experience

So you really don't think any other clan besides Ir has had a good community, that no leadership besides ir took the time and effort to know everyone? That point of view is ******* immature and terrible, why cant you have both? Why isnt it possible to have 100 people that you personally know?

Your just limiting yourself, just to make excuses on why Ir has been so unsuccessful in nearly every time it's had a chance to be a top clan when you have pulled more than 50 people

Nowhere have I said, or even implied that no other clan has put effort into what they've achieved, lol, not sure where you got that from.

kanyecopy.jpg

seemed pretty boring if im honest, i dont think the cx closing into you guys will do you much good if im totally honest, but maybe this could be a little boost for you guys to expand into both servers

gj on your pull, keep it up

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

and,

kanyecopy.jpg

grats on pull

just tell your idiot members to wear mith instead of addy, even if they have 30+ def

You have no place to call CP idiots if your in IR.

Idiot.

not IR, never been

I was cp in old wildy and I hate to see my old clan being full of idiots.

nice pull, but seriously, I saw too much addy, like what the fukc?