Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

He speaks the truth. Trust me.

`Rage, if you are so confident why won't you accept the fullout? I talked to your leaders and told them I'll accept even with your **** rules, 20 def, corrupt off/dung off w/e u want.

Accept, that I dare you my friend. Don't give me the pvp ******** because you know what Chain does lol.. Adding random kids to your cc and bringing mains as witnessed by the entire pure community. Your entire leadership boards are filled with mass recruiting topics and nothing else.

The faster you rise, the faster you will fall.

gl today.

We're perfectly happy with owning EoM on Saturdays, thanks for the offer though.

I would be butt-hurt if I got owned by Corrupt Pures two weeks in a row, especially this Saturday where you didn't get any action. Just running from safe zone to safe zone and sitting in lobby for most part of your trip with 75people.

We have been pulling 50-60 for the last 3months, we improve our pull to 70 last weekend and this was before ex-Cx members joined Corrupt Pures. We were able to down EoM before ex-Cx joined and the whole 'You cant win this war' shít is getting boring and old.

Now that you know we're rising you should be worried about maintaining your numbers. We'll go hard next Saturday as well, so start getting worried about EoM so you can actually step into wilderness without having to sprint from safe zone to safe zone.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fúck is 'Dave' you got no room to talk about Corrupt Pures considering you're in a main clan, idiot. As for 'Zo Is Legend' just keep those respond coming, love the effort you put into it haha.

Last time I checked, Senior Members shouldn't be flaming/baiting. :confused:

I dont see any flame in his content. He just askes someone to leave. and IR to post more so we can get that 20 pages

Calling someone an idiot isn't a flame? And baiting me isn't a bait? /faceaddy

You get offended when I call you an idiot?

Welcome to the real world bro.

I didn't say I was offended, I said it was a flame.

Welcome to Pink's world bro.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Zo, I just wanted to say, you are a legend. Come back to scape agen pls and i join IR.

:banana:

Nah man, part of the reason I hung up the cleats, was clans like CP breaking all the unanimous, well understood codes of honor just to feel good about getting a win. It's truly sad how things have changed over time, many people here won't understand that because they weren't here. And "oh change is inevitable" is complete ******** in this case because Drunk and Rage could easily forbid addy and rune from their trips, and stop inviting random kids, but they get their daily ego boost from winning Runescape fights, and they'll do whatever it takes to get there.

"codes of honor"

If you only knew half the things eop did to us you would know whos the real "honour" clan here.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

`Rage, if you are so confident why won't you accept the fullout? I talked to your leaders and told them I'll accept even with your **** rules, 20 def, corrupt off/dung off w/e u want.

Accept, that I dare you my friend. Don't give me the pvp ******** because you know what Chain does lol.. Adding random kids to your cc and bringing mains as witnessed by the entire pure community. Your entire leadership boards are filled with mass recruiting topics and nothing else.

gl today.

We're perfectly happy with owning EoM on Saturdays, thanks for the offer though.

I would be butt-hurt if I got owned by Corrupt Pures two weeks in a row, especially this Saturday where you didn't get any action. Just running from safe zone to safe zone and sitting in lobby for most part of your trip with 75people.

We have been pulling 50-60 for the last 3months, we improve our pull to 70 last weekend and this was before ex-Cx members joined Corrupt Pures. We were able to down EoM before ex-Cx joined and the whole 'You cant win this war' shít is getting boring and old.

Now that you know we're rising you should be worried about maintaining your numbers. We'll go hard next Saturday as well, so start getting worried about EoM so you can actually step into wilderness without having to sprint from safe zone to safe zone.

According to ur attendance pics only about ~35 of those ppl were on CP's ML.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Zo, I just wanted to say, you are a legend. Come back to scape agen pls and i join IR.

Nah man, part of the reason I hung up the cleats, was clans like CP breaking all the unanimous, well understood codes of honor just to feel good about getting a win. It's truly sad how things have changed over time, many people here won't understand that because they weren't here. And "oh change is inevitable" is complete ******** in this case because Drunk and Rage could easily forbid addy and rune from their trips, and stop inviting random kids, but they get their daily ego boost from winning Runescape fights, and they'll do whatever it takes to get there.

"codes of honor"

If you only knew half the things eop did to us you would know whos the real "honour" clan here.

2 wrongs don't make a right. And other clans don't need to be victims of your Runescape clan pking taboo just because of your personal vendetta with EOP.

kanyecopy.jpg

Wow I go to sleep and there's still 40 + people on our topic.

I can honestly say, that the top 10 people that probably hate me have all posted hate on this topic.

Thanks for all the feedback, I just wish you didn't have to take it so seriously and get angry :\

Also thank you every clan! Now I have over 50 quotes for some more Sir Pker Wil Swagger vids! INSPIRATIONAL!

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

"codes of honor"

2 wrongs don't make a right. And other clans don't need to be victims of your Runescape clan pking taboo just because of your personal vendetta with EOP.

How many did IR pull this saturday? =0

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

gl today.

Cool resorting to lying bro, you guys keep saying the same thing over and over again, "see you next week", to me if you guys keep this ****** attitude up you're no better than ir, make some real competitive remarks and **** talk, not this 3rd grade level cartoon stuff

Lighten up and let's do this thing right if its going to be any entertaining because it certainly wasn't this week

"codes of honor"

Not sure, but probably more actual clan members than CP, if you know what I mean. Way to go off-topic btw, I'm assuming you have nothing else to say in that regard.

kanyecopy.jpg

Who the fúck is 'Dave' you got no room to talk about Corrupt Pures considering you're in a main clan, idiot. As for 'Zo Is Legend' just keep those respond coming, love the effort you put into it haha.

Last time I checked, Senior Members shouldn't be flaming/baiting. :confused:

No rules about Senior Members not being allowed to flame. I do as I want. Now keep doing what you do best and get us on 20 pages.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Most popular topic this year?

I don't understand why so many people are taking it as CP is claiming #1 F2P. They've clearly shown modesty through this topic, and are just excited about having such a great day. Going from #4 -> #1 in a week isn't something that happens everyday so Jesus you kids need to chill.

Also EoP, you bring just as many mains so stop complaining about theirs until you get rid of the likes of pm to snipe (your high council?), and iOMG (just to name a couple). They attend every one of your trips. Just respect that CP did better than you yesterday.

Great job CP, I hope you keep it up and actually take #1. Ignore the idiots :)

15zs5ro.jpg

"codes of honor"

Not sure, but probably more actual clan members than CP, if you know what I mean. Way to go off-topic btw, I'm assuming you have nothing else to say in that regard.

No, im just trying to figure you out.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

gl today.

Fúcking EoM psychos, go jump in front of a taxi and save us for your pointless bullshít.

LOL, how do people who say things like this get promoted to Senior Member? Dear God, help whoever in the community is in charge of promotions.

kanyecopy.jpg

gl today.

You're without a doubt the most arrogant member in EoM, its about time you realize that Corrupt Pures is rising and that EoM is having trouble hanging on. You can brainwash your members saying Corrupt Pures are massers, but that just backfire on you. You're scared of massers and those 'massers' beat you in 65 vs 65 - One week ago.

Fúcking EoM psychos, go jump in front of a taxi and save us for your pointless bullshít.

15+ maxed mains can easily take down 30+ pures in 1 defence gear. There are multiple pictures of you adding mains to your CC, and that bvb kid and his snipe unit.

dont know why you won't accept but w/e, we'll see next weekend.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

gl today.

You're without a doubt the most arrogant member in EoM, its about time you realize that Corrupt Pures is rising and that EoM is having trouble hanging on. You can brainwash your members saying Corrupt Pures are massers, but that just backfire on you. You're scared of massers and those 'massers' beat you in 65 vs 65 - One week ago.

15+ maxed mains can easily take down 30+ pures in 1 defence gear. There are multiple pictures of you adding mains to your CC, and that bvb kid and his snipe unit.

Yes we'll see you next weekend. I'm not going re-start this whole argument about what happened last week.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

gl today.

Yawn, thats funny since one of your officials dedicated the rest of his RS career into sniping CP on his main, i think it was Naynay?

gl today.

Yawn, thats funny since one of your officials dedicated the rest of his RS career into sniping CP on his main, i think it was Naynay?