Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Favourite Training Spot

Kangaroo

I've noticed that this section is empty, when it should probably be one of the most active sections on the forum. It needs at least one topic so here it is.

I ask you, Where is your favourite spot to train on a pure. This can be any level pure, from just starting out on chickens and cows, to the majority of lower level pures who go to rock crabs and chaos druids, or even higher level pures who train on aviansies, skeletons and bandits.

So where is your favourite place to train a pure and why?

My favourite spot to train is _________, Because __________________
Omni is my one. My only.

Fleshies for lower levelled Melee, Zamorak Warriors for Medium-Higher levelled Melee.

Fleshies for lower levelled Range, Fire Giants for Medium-Higher levelled Range, Aviansies for Medium-Higher levelled Range.

Love them all because they produce a stable amount of income whilst also being great exp.

Fleshies for lower levelled Melee, Zamorak Warriors for Medium-Higher levelled Melee.

Fleshies for lower levelled Range, Fire Giants for Medium-Higher levelled Range, Aviansies for Medium-Higher levelled Range.

Love them all because they produce a stable amount of income whilst also being great exp.

Exactly the kind of post I like to see. ^_^

Omni is my one. My only.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favourite spot to train is I dont train, Because Training is for nerds.

Joking apart. When i actually DO train I usually like to go to fleshies or rock crabs, and obby warriors for ranged.

My absolute favorite has to be... Pking with brawlers (or Just pking). Tbh its gonna be fun cause it's pking and Pking is already great training.

Depends what you are training,

Rock crabs can be for Strength really, same with Experiments

Lessers in karajama for range, or anything that you can hide behind and range from a distance should be a great range training spot.

But if you have money in the bank, Bandits and Skellies is the way to go.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

My favourite spot to train is Blue Drags for Range, Because Decent xp and d-bones keep going up.

But also anywhere that my slayer task is.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Wanted too see dem SW prod! Lololol.

Personally I think that best spot is Aviansies for Ranged because you make good profit and good xp each trip and for melee Zammy warriors.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.