Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR Vs Z + CH

h im british

hello ir look at 3:50-4-15

thanks again for the fight, respect for that. see ya next sunday hopfully.

tell him no tele in a honor clans

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Zenith refrain from flaming on IR's topic, we had 31 yes +5 too us, which shouldnt be a problem to IR with there history in P2P :) Zenith cleared the battlefeild but we couldn't keep up with IR's returns weldone IR great job, too bad CH had to crash before there was a real winner :/

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Thanks for lieing and saying you had 30 when you really had 35 lol. We actually had 24. And it shows how outnumbered we were from your spread in comparison to ours lol. Oh well I'm proud of how IR did, if i was in zenith i'd feel like a bit of a tool tbh

tbh, it looked like Z only had 30 from the vid. You guys were obviously outnumbered though.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Thanks for lieing and saying you had 30 when you really had 35 lol. We actually had 24. And it shows how outnumbered we were from your spread in comparison to ours lol. Oh well I'm proud of how IR did, if i was in zenith i'd feel like a bit of a tool tbh

tbh, it looked like Z only had 30 from the vid. You guys were obviously outnumbered though.

Look at the orb counts in their clan chat on their vid lol 2, 35 not in range = 37 vs our 25

81937840.png

Pretty much says it all

ZeYnf.png

Look at the orb counts in their clan chat on their vid lol 2, 35 not in range = 37 vs our 25

81937840.png

Pretty much says it all

Alright i was trying to be cool but nvm, we had our scouts at the war watching 4 levels 20s dont do much harm, your leader told me you had 27, your making it sound like you cleared us being outnumberd by +10 lol? we cleared the battlefeild and you just returned to sperm hill not to the battle and caught us coming back to clan wars.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Lawson, your being retarded lol. Theres nothign worse than clans making out they had less than they do. You can see from the spreads how outnumbered we were, and at the end of the day, before FOE "cleared up" You can see frmo my video IR gwasing the **** out of CH/Z at north hill

101122160219.png

4 scouts my ass

ZeYnf.png

And i said we cleared the battlefeild which it what the fights are about, and ive heard about 4 differant storys about your pull.

P.s yes i am making myself look like a retard argueing on a topic, so im done doing it now.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

And i said we cleared the battlefeild which it what the fights are about, and ive heard about 4 differant storys about your pull.

P.s yes i am making myself look like a retard argueing on a topic, so im done doing it now.

Yah, I heard IR had 28, then 25, then they 'peaked at 24', then they had 21 lol

I'm sure they were outnumbered, but they keep lowering how many they had ;s

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Real story, IR was outnumbered Zenith almost cleared us should have logged but chased 5-10 IR through gap (our returners). They wasted their time trying to kill 5-10 people and 10 more IR showed up south of sperm/sperm where the beginning returners had brought Z and it was GF to your clumps. CH crashed and didn't get anything done with their ****** pull.

GJ to Z shouldn't have been that close of a fight when you had 11 more then us.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

hello ir look at 3:50-4-15

thanks again for the fight, respect for that. see ya next sunday hopfully.

tell him no tele in a honor clans

I've never seen that name in IR ever. And to post that video on youtube, was more or less a joke. Your clanning skills are minimal, you basically ran back and forth not even being hit...

Where's the restores will?!

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something