Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tlp bring 2 carnage to a f2p trip, fi have a ***** fit and claim we brought 15 carnage which is why we always win.

now fi feels it is ok to bring 5+ cpr.

i think its cool to bring cpr if they didnt have a trip planned, c dont do f2p so 2 of them who are ex tlp tag along with us on saturdays. but seriously, a bit hypocritical.

other than that, good fight and gj beating Z. eop was busy crashing us which is prob why u couldnt get a clean fight with them

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Tlp bring 2 carnage to a f2p trip, fi have a ***** fit and claim we brought 15 carnage which is why we always win.

The problem in your reasoning is that clans dont "claim" or "feel" stuff, people do. Different people might claim or feel different things, even if they share the amazing unifying power of being in Fatality.

128250368099.gif

Nice job on smashing eop...Jeez seems like they're getting smashed left and right Saturdays and Sundays and every other day of the week. Nonetheless, nice job FI :)

All you do is flame EOP, Im not sure who you are, nor do I care, but perhaps reading the actual topic next time would help. If you still failed to realize that FI never smashed us, as they said in their topic that MM crashed our run-in.

thekingu.png

The problem in your reasoning is that clans dont "claim" or "feel" stuff, people do. Different people might claim or feel different things, even if they share the amazing unifying power of being in Fatality.

Ranks are the ones who claim and feel.. Ranks are the ones representing the clan.. Lol power

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Ranks are the ones who claim and feel.. Ranks are the ones representing the clan.. Lol power

There actually is a significant difference from allowing a clan to do it for months, rather than allowing them to attend a single trip.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

There actually is a significant difference from allowing a clan to do it for months, rather than allowing them to attend a single trip.

There is also ALWAYS a significant difference between what really happens and your opinion on what happens. From what I can recall, we have only had TWO members from Carnage come to two trips. Those two happen to be great ex-members, so we invited them to come. In turn, we have also turned down other members from Carnage who wanted to come, because we feel that the two who come with us have earned the right to fight beside us. It isn't to pull more, or else we would open our trips to them like you did to CPR this weekend. I personally don't care if you open invites to CPR or not; more loot for us on the weekends.

OT: Good trip I suppose, hope you pull more next weekend though.. always fun fighting you guys.

There is also ALWAYS a significant difference between what really happens and your opinion on what happens. From what I can recall, we have only had TWO members from Carnage come to two trips. Those two happen to be great ex-members, so we invited them to come. In turn, we have also turned down other members from Carnage who wanted to come, because we feel that the two who come with us have earned the right to fight beside us. It isn't to pull more, or else we would open our trips to them like you did to CPR this weekend. I personally don't care if you open invites to CPR or not; more loot for us on the weekends.

Same bro. :cool:

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

OT: Good trip I suppose, hope you pull more next weekend though.. always fun fighting you guys.

couldn't have said it better bro.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

cool, but isn't zenith a low lvl clan? I mean lvl 50s low lol..

Similar to CP, but they do a good job winning against FOE.

We haven't fought CP since they've been pulling 100, where have you been?

Seems you enjoy FOE on your tail, tell your clan members they better get used to it.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

cool, but isn't zenith a low lvl clan? I mean lvl 50s low lol..

Similar to CP, but they do a good job winning against FOE.

We haven't fought CP since they've been pulling 100, where have you been?

Seems you enjoy FOE on your tail, tell your clan members they better get used to it.

save some for us mate we like loot also

Why are you guys displaying anger on a topic that in no way mentions your clans? I don't see why TLP, and Foe have such big problems with us anyways, it's a game, and you're trying to act all powerful on it. We just try to have fun, and I don't remember trying to disrespect you in any way as a clan, Foe just seem to have a problem with one person. Rather childish reason to feel obligated to crash a clan, and I'm sure you guys understand that. If you have a problem with something we've done, pm us and work it out. There is no reason to hold a grudge over a video game.

15zs5ro.jpg