Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty vs. Eruption of Pures [P2p Mini]

Corrupt3d

9v9 P2p mini. The vidder couldn't vid a lot of the rounds. The video starts at the end of Round 1. Also it skips through the beginning of Round 3 where "Lm Corrupt3d" (#1 Tank) outtanks the certified mains of EOP.

Rules were

- 20 defence cap

- Hand cannon on

- New prayers on

- Everything else off

NOTE: We only had 2 hand cannoners while they had about 5-6 not really sure. They also had a couple people with curses/leechs/soul split while we had NONE with new prayers.

corrupt3d.png

Gf Eop, thank you for the mini, was alot of fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Sad that it first round wasn't vided but vided the loosing round but the vider was out 3rd -.- was looking forward to it :P

Gj tho out maind but ofc #1 Z Un Real Z to own em lol :P

It was my fault, at the end of the first round im like wait... is any1 viding in ts, and i was like damn it so i quickly opened hypercam to catch the last part. Then last round forgot lol. Was a intense mini

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS