Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's MONSTER F2P Saturday! [4/12/10]

Lawson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Zenith, Eop needs a new clan to pick on now that CP is past them

/query [CP]Chain

if u need any help (;

I was under the impression you still did battlescape sundays, seeing as you weren't seen in a bh world once last sunday.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Don't worry Zenith, Eop needs a new clan to pick on now that CP is past them

/query [CP]Chain

if u need any help (;

I was under the impression you still did battlescape sundays, seeing as you weren't seen in a bh world once last sunday.

good one cp has gone p2p for 2months straight. eop just isnt smart enough to hit us.

Join Corrupt Pures

I kinda laughed a little bit when Josh threatened to hit us, but when Duval literally told Josh to hit us there was no reply and no Zenith in sight. But other than that looks like you had a decent trip too.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

I understand that CP are sucking up to you, but it was a pretty illadvised move to interfere today.

Lets hope you still have your p2p trips 2 hours early.

You kidding me right? CP forced EoP not to make any legit or proper Saturday aftermath threads for 4 weeks in row now. Don't worry about Zenith, you should worry about EoP and how you're going to step up to actually win against CP in 1 v 1 fights.

Well done Zenith, don't worry about EoP they got other things to think about, haha.

ALSO nice 30ish man pull EoP! I'd sht my pants if I was Zenith going P2p! haha

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I understand that CP are sucking up to you, but it was a pretty illadvised move to interfere today.

Lets hope you still have your p2p trips 2 hours early.

We left the same time all the other MPC's did, I didn't see you guys all day, what's up man?

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

101205173929.png

NICE 1 PERSON CHAOTIC.... wait nvm

My picture is when we decided to claim the win, as we sat there for like 2 minutes with no sign of ch besides a few in Fog coming out to snipe then going right back in.

Then we got rushed by mains(possibly called by Ch), so we went into Fog, where all the Ch were. We decided to get a log since we already claimed the win and all that Ch had left were 5-7 addy daddies/zerkers inside FOG.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

Better?

101205164211x.png

Or how about this?

101205180130.png

If you really wanna start ****. Look at your poor gear my friend. I see 2 f2p returns, and one guy holding a dds. And theres no arrows on the ground or anything, U run outside after we claimed our win? And this is a Saturday topic, not sunday. ********.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png