Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Saturday [12/11/10]

Mayor

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash Crash and more Crash, but with 1 clean fight that again got crashed by another clan. Where do i sign up?

Nice fight i guess.....o u suck at trying to hunt us/crash/lieing about your ops/ and having almost same average cb lvl f2p as HF

Well, when the only clan that has similar opts to you is to scared to do a run-in, what else is there left to do? We're not going to be goodie-two-shoes and kindly watch everyone fight and have our members left out of all the action.

I honestly wish all clans could have similar numbers and there was no crashing but this isn't a perfect pure clan runescape

the only way i see FI or anyone else with similar opts not getting crashed is to either get more people or don't go out, it's as simple as that

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Crash Crash and more Crash, but with 1 clean fight that again got crashed by another clan. Where do i sign up?

Nice fight i guess.....o u suck at trying to hunt us/crash/lieing about your ops/ and having almost same average cb lvl f2p as HF

m8... our cb lvl isnt too high, yours is too low. half of your kids are lvl 60 and were recruited last week fresh out of soul wars l0l, im tired of not being able to attack half your members. but regardless, desperate times call for desperate measures, so i understand. and we dont "lie" about our opts. you lose to us time and time again because you dont have a clue as to what your doing, not because we have more opts than you.

rage harder bro.

Dude, I like you guys.

"decided to crash. Both clans went into bh and falled in on their respective leaders. Although FI crashed and both clans left, Z did have more ending than us and most likely would have won, congrats guys. FI also decided to congratulated Z on their feat, since Z did what FI could not. :P"

most clans would have been ashamed and fought the loss/win, mad respect.

Retired March 2012

Dude, I like you guys.

"decided to crash. Both clans went into bh and falled in on their respective leaders. Although FI crashed and both clans left, Z did have more ending than us and most likely would have won, congrats guys. FI also decided to congratulated Z on their feat, since Z did what FI could not. :P"

most clans would have been ashamed and fought the loss/win, mad respect.

Thanks bro, zenith is doing very well, you should be proud :happy:

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

torag dont act like u arent th at heart

I KNOW YOU

<3 sorry i offended an ex th member. the REAL #1 pure clan

i was there when you got 99 range dawg

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

Nice Job TLP :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Is your addy scim count running low?

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council