Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Aint been around here for a while

Pbs Scout

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate,

I remember you from back in 07

I've gotten def and quit the pure worlds for a while. Fond memories from EOP though, id suggest revisiting the community. Plenty more oldschool will be coming back from what ive seen.

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

Hey Sean I remember you introing for CP during the summer I think it was but then I guess you took a break from rs and I didn't hear from you again :P If youre interested in giving us a shot stop by and have a chat with us #clan-cp www.corruptpures.com Best of luck finding a clan thats best for you :)

CP zenith looks like a clan that trys way to hard i think #clan-cp is your best choice.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

• 2 weeks later...

Join Corrupt pures, we have an amazing/chilled community with an extremely experience leadership and are a very good/old/stable f2p clan.

Also Cp has some of your friends such as Charlie ;)

#clan-cp/ www.corruptpures.com for more information/ questions ^^.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10