Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Opening clans

Hejih

So the only decent post I've seen on the forums in 12 months gets trolled. Sickkkkk.

I think the big problem is, the wilderness may not (I'm not saying this is fact) be as fun as we all think it is, especially with the changes made to the game and the "culture" which Retro bought up. There's going to be a heap of no honour, there always was, there's going to be this damage soak **** as well which sucks!

Another good point brought up. The new changes to the game may not mix well with this new wilderness update.

Also hot spots such as hill giants and Varrock Wilderness may no longer be hotspots and we might find ourselves only pking in Edge and around where Bounty Hunter was (hopefully was).

i think varrock lvl 1 will become popular again, probably see a lot of dds twins and ****. think about it, the average main or skiller hardly enters any of the bh/pvp worlds now to see what it's like. but when every world has the wild, most will venture to edge or straight up from varrock like everyone used to. it's going to get more people interested in pking for sure. hopefully hills becomes popular again!

like you said too, the combat system has already been screwed with. you won't see 25,25 - 20,20 dds specs on a rune pure like you might have been able to. my dds is useless against anything in rune, fighting other pures will be alright though. low level 60 attack pures will be where it's at and hopefully with more interest in pking from everybody; more basic 60 attack pures to enter the wild :D

grogsfinalnotext.png