Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

eop vs z 3-0

Milky

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to close me R1N? sure in the hell not Zenith lol.

2qda4bp.png

R.I.P at your leading skills.

Lets see Complete domination closed on a high note, unlike chaotic. Chaotic is going to close on a bad note since zenith is keeping it down, by the way duval nice return sets in f2p, ur p2p sets hurting bro? Btw goodjob eop, ty for the prep.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

^He was watching the prep, #phalanx are eop allies. we had no mains (cpet for Solo_K1ng ofcourse)

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

eop had 4 + 40def and one with 49def here is the pic

101229134849.png

saw him switching full rune to mith in prep

I say you stop making excuses m8.

We had noone over 40 defence, you're Zenith, no offence, we wouldn't need to cheat in order to beat you.

Like Vilchezz said, they are Phalanx, which are our allies and they were just there watching.

Thanks for the fight Eop, practice makes perfect.

@Duval, Your a retard.

You're*

Duval can you take your flame off this topic please, coz Zenith is way better at warring. Just sayin, go flame somewhere else you idiot.

Duval can you take your flame off this topic please. Zenith is way better at warring. Just saying, go flame somewhere else you idiot.

craig_sig_finished.gif