Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Thoughts on Halo

Am0n

I love my halo :D

clip0054.gifbiohalo.png

I'm jealous. I'm starting my quest for it tonight, must finish 55 slayer on my new pure first, Currently 53. Gotta rock that leaf-bladed Sword :) 50 attack pride.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

clip0054.gifbiohalo.png

I'm jealous. I'm starting my quest for it tonight, must finish 55 slayer on my new pure first, Currently 53. Gotta rock that leaf-bladed Sword :) 50 attack pride.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

clip0054.gifbiohalo.png

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

clip0054.gifbiohalo.png

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

clip0054.gifbiohalo.png

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

It's a must have for any 1 defence pure looking for max pwnage

for those of you who may not know, the halo also has a pretty sweet hidden prayer bonus:

The Zamorak halo is an item that reduces the drain rate of the prayers Burst of Strength, Superhuman Strength, Ultimate Strength, Chivalry, Piety, Sharp Eye, Mystic Will, Hawk Eye, Mystic Lore, Eagle Eye, Mystic Might, Sap Curses, Leech Curses and Turmoil.

It has been reported that the prayer drain rates are 2/3 of the original rate (0.33 times lower) while wearing a halo and using a prayer that the halo works on - for example if the prayer normally drained 3 prayer points per second, it will drain 2 prayer points per second using a halo. This would be approximately equivalent to a prayer bonus of +15.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

looks great, might get it just for looks once i'm maxed/happy with my stats, but I much rather get/pk with a zerker (i) instead of a halo in +1

If you can run back for untradeable with old wild coming back Ima be a happy dude.

I'm not, there's far too many good untradables nowadays. Zerks could be running around in near max strength with 0 risk :/ (void melee, deflector, b gloves, rapier, fury (o), zerker (i), fire cape and korasi to spec)

I'm a 1 def 60 att pure on my main pure. I dont worry about the main scene cuz I'm a pure silly :teehee:

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

looks great, might get it just for looks once i'm maxed/happy with my stats, but I much rather get/pk with a zerker (i) instead of a halo in +1

If you can run back for untradeable with old wild coming back Ima be a happy dude.

I'm not, there's far too many good untradables nowadays. Zerks could be running around in near max strength with 0 risk :/ (void melee, deflector, b gloves, rapier, fury (o), zerker (i), fire cape and korasi to spec)

That's the plan :)

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

I'm a 1 def 60 att pure on my main pure. I dont worry about the main scene cuz I'm a pure silly :teehee:

guess you're not fighting many 80 att zerks then, but the point is untradable pking will help zerkers/mains will benefit a whole lot more than pures :sadface:

Untitled-3.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd never usually do castlewars tbh, specially on a pure, only thing keeping me going is Halo and the number of 1 Defence wars we get in P2P, makes my slayer helm feel useless :(

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.