Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite Sunday Trip

Failed Again

75ed.png

Sorry there is no video available.

Bringing the New years in with a bang was certainly our aim today, and without a shadow of a doubt that was accomplished with a 2 hour trip filled with action from start to finish with good competition from Fatality and Tlp. Not having had a Sunday trip for over a week we were eager to set out the benchmark and the early standards for 2011. We knew our numbers wouldn't be huge but we set out with a steady 55 people finally peaking midway through the trip with 60ish people. We powered our way through every single fight and cluster with great organization and power.

Today's trip was deemed to be epic, with Fatality hitting their highest in a while (70), along with Tlp. (95-100)

33ojkoy.png

2k4rwl.png

We found fatality falled in around south of clan wars where we barraged and chinned the **** out of them, killing many before they even knew we were there. We then fought for a few minutes, before TLP decided to come join the fun, which then us and Fi ran into Cw.

Foe Starting- 59

Fatality starting-65-70

Foe Ending - 50

Fatality Ending - 50

110103071931.png

33ojkoy.png

33ojkoy.png

2k4rwl.png

Fatality wanted a fight, and although we were down some, we decided to give it to them. We defended on a nice hill, and waited for them. We fought them and had the upper hand and were about to clear them until Tlp decided to crash...again. Us and Fatality both made our way to single east, them logging with ~20, and us with 45.

Foe Starting- 59

Fatality starting-65-70

Foe Ending - 45

Fatality Ending -20

dec312010230640.png

14kd6h4.jpg

After Tlp's crash south of Cw, we knew they would stop at nothing for some loot this trip, so we set up south of gap, and waited for them. We knew we were heavily out opted, but we weren't gonna let Tlp off that easy :). The fight started out at gap, where we were set up on the north side, Tlp south, a lot of them ran into the gap and quickly died by chins and barrage, while the rest of them weighed down our #s until they could use theirs to push through the gap, and take us.

Foe Starting- 58

Tlp Starting- 95

Tlp ending- 70

Foe ending- 15 scattered

vqttg9.png

dec312010223737.png

33ojkoy.png

2k4rwl.png

Foe and Fatality set up a pkri with similar #s, looking to have a good fight before the end of the trip. We once again defended north of gap, and Fatality came from south. After a minute or 2 of fighting, a small main clan hit Fi from the east, (Whom we presumed was HF because we knew they were in our world), causing us to run north west, and them down to dwarfs, we quickly realized it was just a bunch of random mains, and soon cleared them and went on to fight Fatality at dwarves. The fight was a good one, but was dominated by FOE for the most part, we wrapped around and trapped the remaining inside dwarfs, quickly killing them. Good fight Fi.

Foe starting - 58

Fatality- 60

Foe ending -40

Fatality ending-0

All in all it was a great trip, and I would like to congratulate Tlp on their win over Vh in the fullout. Respect Tlp and Fi for the fights we had today, and we look forward for more in the future.

110102143844.png

dec312010233811.png

dec312010233749.png

110103083646.png

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for fights, but you guys crashed our EoP fight and we were fighting you until you guys ran into clw and we took that as a hint TLP was coming to crash us :).

Thanks for the fight up at GDZ; it was close until TLP crashed again. It could have gone either way :D.

We're looking forward for more fights in the future!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I'm surprised you posted the second fight considering we were hit directly by mains on our side. So we left, goodjob either way.

Also we ended with ~50 in the first fight. I can provide a picture if you wish, feel free to message me on IRC.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

I'm surprised you posted the second fight considering we were hit directly by mains on our side. So we left, goodjob either way.

Also we ended with ~50 in the first fight. I can provide a picture if you wish, feel free to message me on IRC.

i will edit

im pretty sure you waited around a bit after our fight tlp, no way you came through the gap with 75, i talked with other leaders as well and they agree.

Thats was straight after we hopped from our fight, I'm sure we can look thru vids and find a cc count during the actual fight if its that big of a deal.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

After we cleared those random mains, we ran down to dwarves and found FI spread there. Unless that was a different green cape clan, then IDK.

Fights were fun. Gj all!

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Props for fighting TLP outnumbered by almost double.

Props to FI for really stepping up to their game the past 2 months.

Great Job Foe, looked like non stop fun.

Props to Evan for owning Chaotic :happy:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Props for fighting TLP outnumbered by almost double.

Props to FI for really stepping up to their game the past 2 months.

Great Job Foe, looked like non stop fun.

Props to Evan for owning Chaotic :happy:

This.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

theres also no way that 35 people returned in the short time before we hopped

we caught word that fatality was coming from the south and we might have had 5-10 return in the time we waited before we hopped

call it 65 and we're good

theres also no way that 35 people returned in the short time before we hopped

we caught word that fatality was coming from the south and we might have had 5-10 return in the time we waited before we hopped

call it 65 and we're good

callin it 70

After we cleared those random mains, we ran down to dwarves and found FI spread there. Unless that was a different green cape clan, then IDK.

Fights were fun. Gj all!

well after the mains hit we were scattered and i guess we kinda had a regroup, which is "your fi spread". However it definetely wasn't the full force of what it would of been if that main clan hadn't came. GJ on today.

9kqihk.png