Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Saturday Clusters

Drunk

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, we had some good fights, but the mains ruined everything. At the end it there were like 30 mains. Hopefully we can get some clean fights next week :) GJ to all clans :) you all did great and also pulled very high. MM #1 for today, ok they only crashed, but what can you do if you pull 20+ more then all the other clans. So lets hope more clean fights next week because i'm gettin tired of all these clusters.

Reality:

EOP won at music man

CP won at obelisk

EOP won both lol.

We made CP go back and forth between obelisk and trees, not to mention graveyard, then to SC & fog before they ended.

Don't try to be an ass, don't try to take credit for what you didn't do. Mains were there, i'm not saying their yours, I wasn't really paying attention to the fight, was busy getting attacked. I just know at one point CP was there at obby with EOP with lower than 20. Don't try to be like "HURR HURR WE NEVER DID" because its true. Mains were pushing CP around. CP left, as the mains were too much to even handle a normal fight.

Wish you would of accepted the run in but great job on punishing EOP all day :thumbsup: .

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

EOS+ACers crashed our first fight? When? Lol.

2nd fight you guys just got ran all over the wilderness, you had 5 ending inside fog lol.

Respect for fights, you tried to claim the first one lol.

:miner:

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Wish you would of accepted the run in but great job on punishing EOP all day :thumbsup: .

[Jan8] 2x RanqeWTF

[Jan8] 2x lVlistieHaZe

[Jan8] 1x l pk dark l

[Jan8] 1x T O X I C E

[Jan8] 1x Feelthef1re

[Jan8] 1x Eat a Badger

[Jan8] 1x Slurpee Boyz

[Jan8] 1x suckdlck

[Jan8] 1x L2 Azn

[Jan8] 1x Fire Beatz

[Jan8] 1x Life t0 dds

[Jan8] 1x Sniping

[Jan8] 1x Husky Juice

eopcp3.png

60661443.png

we totally got punished o-o

[Jan8] 2x RanqeWTF

[Jan8] 2x lVlistieHaZe

[Jan8] 1x l pk dark l

[Jan8] 1x T O X I C E

[Jan8] 1x Feelthef1re

[Jan8] 1x Eat a Badger

[Jan8] 1x Slurpee Boyz

[Jan8] 1x suckdlck

[Jan8] 1x L2 Azn

[Jan8] 1x Fire Beatz

[Jan8] 1x Life t0 dds

[Jan8] 1x Sniping

[Jan8] 1x Husky Juice

eopcp3.png

60661443.png

we totally got punished o-o

eop is strong

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

I am sorry but you did not end with 40 people in the last 2 fights with EoP, you kept regrouping with from 18 ports to fog to sc then finally you decided to dd at graveyard after being pushed to SC and then we hit you and cleared you pretty fast, not saying we didn't lose to you because we defenintly did at the start of out trips but after all your invites left towards the end, you were left with around 50-60ish?

Either way, good job and video will be up soon.